The KSP Forum plays Spore

Holo

DuHjoyn.png

Due to eating mainly plants, our Groszvenatz is a herbivore.

VY42AbH.png

And we have evolved! This is the creature editor, which we will be seeing from now on. The current tab contains legs that can be added. The other tab contains the cell parts which were already available.

Thank you for reminding me how disappointed that game made me...

You and me both. Great game, but it promised to be so much better. Luckily Thrive is making steady progress, so some day we may be able to play the Spore we wanted.

gz3EWjm.png

The Groszvenatz eyed the Rasalex nervously. "Do I really have to ally with this thing," it thought to itself, but nonetheless, Spode had spoken within its head. Forcing itself to swallow the uncomfortable amount of saliva that had formed in its mouth from the thought of eating the Rasalex (despite being a herbivore), it readied itself for the social interaction that would ensue.

u5rmBMq.png

The Groszvenatz also remembered something about a "special ability". It decided to preserve the use of this for when Spode commands it.

ZyaeJGR.png

It forced itself to ally with the first Rasalex it saw. Upon making an awkward song in an attempt to imitate it, the Rasalex summoned a shield from what is presumable the nether world and presented it to the Groszvenatz.

iLojRMu.png

The shield must have triggered some kind of primal desire in the Groszvenatz, because no sooner had it saw the shield, its mind went to thoughts of mating.

YMDIDhf.png

All this was a great learning experience for the Groszvenatz. It would have considered pursuing higher education, had such a thing been invented or even conceptualised yet.

4le58BR.png

Allying the rest of the Rasalex went off without a hitch, and at the end of it, the Groszvenatz realised that it wasn't that bad. It still thought the Rasalex looked delicious, though.

eV5ZK0o.png

>Enter Command

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.