SpacePort upgrade

KvickFlygarn87

It's probably going to be an ad-ridden pile of junk with download timers. But, as far as the question, I'm hoping I can have a single page that can be linked to Dropbox for all the little things I write. None of the stuff I'm maintaining/writing right now deserves its own project page.

It's probably going to be an ad-ridden pile of junk with download timers. But, as far as the question, I'm hoping I can have a single page that can be linked to Dropbox for all the little things I write. None of the stuff I'm maintaining/writing right now deserves its own project page.

You are insane. Precise Node? You have no idea how much that mod helps.

So, SpacePort. Apparently, it's being upgraded. What hopes do you have on new features? The programmer within me would love an API to talk with it.

I hope at least they fix it so that you can actually find what you want.. Currently even if you know the name of what you want it will show a bunch of random **** that has nothing to do with the mod you want if you search for it.

You are insane. Precise Node? You have no idea how much that mod helps.
I don't think he does precise node anymore. I believe he gave it up to someone else.

^^^

I gave up PreciseNode because of work stress/pressure and the fact that work stress/pressure is erratic. I didn't feel like I could keep a regular maintenance schedule. My energy is better spent on contributing to other mods (RSS at the moment) and writing little sig-worthy snippets.

...freak delay?

Finalizing the details, most likely.

I see that it is going to be called "Curse". I hope it will not turn out to be a curse!

Personally, it will take something to get serious modders to want to use it, rather than just running a forum thread. I do not have mind using the current Spaceport to host a download (as long as it works) but would never imagine that spaceport was a place to promote a mod. We will see what it is, but I can see myself just using dropbox or github to host the downloads in the future and the forum for support.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.