Vaccers Small Pack Of Wonders(Nacelles, Junk and Repconn)

Vaccer

Thanks for catching that I accidentally messed up a value on one of the nacelles while tweaking them.

New Link in above post and OP.

Also I\'m making a quick video showcasing the new parts link will be in the OP under the large engine tests as soon as it\'s finished.

Toying with the monolith again, made it 2km in length. I\'m trying to figure out how to put a collision mesh in it that doesn\'t destroy ships upon launch because using the same collision as the original this thing just crushes ships with a lighter weight than the original.

If I get it working properly I may release it later with the first Repconn rockets fixed version and a second Repconn rocket if I can figure out how to split it up properly.

And to not triple post here\'s an update on Repconn. Vertex colours are to mark texture placement, I need to clean up the meshes, make the parts fit together a little more cleanly and make the nosecone a command capsule and fit the end for a parachute.

8yiym.png

Got the tank and engine ingame, I plan on doing a lot of work and making this a lot bigger for the final release, but I wanted to see how balanced it is, so far it loves to curve to the left at launch.

KkkYz.jpg

Don\'t expect a new release for about a week. I still need to fix the first rep rocket and figure out how to finish this one since I have pretty big plans for this second one.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed a small bug in one of the CFG\'s when I re-released the parts after fixing the textures, no one bothered to tell me. Fixed it and re-uploaded the pack.

Not a lot of progress so far, I still need to figure out how to do the fins for the repconn rocket and make that shiny cruise missile.

Also I\'m not putting as much time into this as I should.