[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

1 hour ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

I thinking of making a spin off of this mod called "Spacecraft Pack" with satellites and capsules and such. I'll probably make it a community project based on my general inexpirence of modding. Would anyone be interested in contributing to it?

While I'm not thinking this to be advertising (there's nothing currently to advertise), sure there are a few issues in your endeavour.

First, this add-on is released under CC-BY-NC-ND. The ND stands for NO Derivatives. So, unless you get (and can demonstrate) to have special permission from the author of this add-on, you'll not be allowed to release anything that comes as a spin-off of this.

Then, if it wasn't a true spin-off, what you will build would rather be seen as a competitor to this add-on. Coming here to make plans for an alternative to this add-on isn't the best way to win friends.

Others suggested you start your own thread for going with your plans. I modestly suggest you to be careful about any licenses of existing mods too.

Happy modding.

also to point out pretty much all the spacecraft is covered by FASA, Laztech,RN, Kart, DECQ,Bobcat, ect. for everything ever launched by NASA. But if you can find a craft nobody has made, by all means we are all ears

Edited by lextacy

On 5/8/2016 at 1:06 PM, raidernick said:

no, now instead of hijacking someone's thread to self advertise you should be making your own thread.

Alright, chill out.

It was harmless. There's no hijacking going on here. This mod is popular enough and attention won't be diverted from this mod to his. Not to mention he was asking if anyone wanted to help out with it.

Edited by Hysterrics

The fairings don't seem to be able to decouple, however, if I look inside the configs, the module is there. I have ModuleManager 2.6.24 and the latest version of both Firespitter and Old School Fairings installed. I'll post a log when I figure out the spoiler CSS again.

4 hours ago, xxhansonmaxx said:

look closely XD

3FWD3df.png

That person must be a giant, as he looks ridiculously big compared to that 3.66m wide stage ^^, Notice the difference between him and these people standing next to the same stage -> Linky

I've looked twice at this mod and i have to say it's actually pretty good. But i've wondered if there is a bug with the new Interstellar Fuel Switch 2.0.6 and the new Kscale64? Because all the engines have less thrust and the "Merlin super full thrust engines" have less thrust then the "full thrust merlins". Also the Tanks have less storage of fuel.

Besides of this, this mod is pretty nice. :) 

I'm having trouble getting the RO configs to apply properly. Scaling seems okay, but I still get the "Non-RO" messege in the part description. Stock fuels are still being used and the rockets still have stock performance margins. The SpaceX pack in particular. I asked in the RO thread, but so far no support just yet. I figured I'd come in here to see if anyone could shed some light on the issue. RO comes with Launchers Pack configs. However I've tried the cfgs linked in this OP. No change. Same deal. Only scaling is effected.

I'm having trouble with the fairings deploying with this mod.

I have the following mods installed:

• Filter Extensions
  • ToolBar
  • Advanced SAS For All
  • BahaSP
  • CommunityResourcePack
  • Contract Configurator
  • Felbourn(Believe this is the fairings mod)
  • InterstellarFuelSwitch
  • Launchers Pack (Falcons and Atlas pack)
  • MechJeb
  • Orbital Survey Plus
  • TweakScale
  • Firespitter.dll
  • Module Manager

Can I get some help ? Thanks.

1 hour ago, NateDaBeast said:

I'm having trouble with the fairings deploying with this mod.

I have the following mods installed:

• Filter Extensions
  • ToolBar
  • Advanced SAS For All
  • BahaSP
  • CommunityResourcePack
  • Contract Configurator
  • Felbourn(Believe this is the fairings mod)
  • InterstellarFuelSwitch
  • Launchers Pack (Falcons and Atlas pack)
  • MechJeb
  • Orbital Survey Plus
  • TweakScale
  • Firespitter.dll
  • Module Manager

Can I get some help ? Thanks.

you need old school fairing to make it work

12 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

I'm having trouble getting the RO configs to apply properly. Scaling seems okay, but I still get the "Non-RO" messege in the part description. Stock fuels are still being used and the rockets still have stock performance margins. The SpaceX pack in particular. I asked in the RO thread, but so far no support just yet. I figured I'd come in here to see if anyone could shed some light on the issue. RO comes with Launchers Pack configs. However I've tried the cfgs linked in this OP. No change. Same deal. Only scaling is effected.

Disregard this post. Ive found out its a small portion of the parts that are converted. One more question while I'm at it. How can I get rid of the thrust ramp up? Not sure if this feature is in the engine's cfg or RO, but id like the throttle for the Merlin1D to act more like stock. 

Edited by Motokid600

14 hours ago, mark7 said:

Anything about the Dragon? 

CRS 9 coming up soon~

Still sitting on my desk, still not very far progressed. ULA pack is simply taking all of my time in which I could continue working on this. :wink: I'm sorry, but I really want to make everything as best as I can!

But yes, just to announce, I of course want to finish both Dragon and Dragon V2, and once these are released, I will redo the Falcon 9 Full Thrust, since there *are* quite some visual changes I couldn't know off when I made my FT, so I will redo that from the ground, this time also with some nice HD textures and more detailed models. Also, I will work on the early Atlas rockets, the Atlas II is pretty much done already model-wise, it's just waiting to be UV unwrapped and textured. I'm really sorry that this all is taking soooo long! :sealed:

Though, on a positive note, here's the first stage (without engines yet) of the Delta II rocket for the upcoming ULA mod!

http://i.imgur.com/8r9fAb9.png

Textures are pretty high res, 4k for the main texture and 8k for the normal map, I will decrease this of course more or less for KSP hehe, but I don't want the logos to be pixelated, so I had to choose a higher res from the beginning for the main texture. I hope you like it! :) I really spend quite a bit of time fine tuning that texture. :)

35 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Still sitting on my desk, still not very far progressed. ULA pack is simply taking all of my time in which I could continue working on this. :wink: I'm sorry, but I really want to make everything as best as I can!

But yes, just to announce, I of course want to finish both Dragon and Dragon V2, and once these are released, I will redo the Falcon 9 Full Thrust, since there *are* quite some visual changes I couldn't know off when I made my FT, so I will redo that from the ground, this time also with some nice HD textures and more detailed models. Also, I will work on the early Atlas rockets, the Atlas II is pretty much done already model-wise, it's just waiting to be UV unwrapped and textured. I'm really sorry that this all is taking soooo long! :sealed:

Though, on a positive note, here's the first stage (without engines yet) of the Delta II rocket for the upcoming ULA mod!

http://i.imgur.com/8r9fAb9.png

Textures are pretty high res, 4k for the main texture and 8k for the normal map, I will decrease this of course more or less for KSP hehe, but I don't want the logos to be pixelated, so I had to choose a higher res from the beginning for the main texture. I hope you like it! :) I really spend quite a bit of time fine tuning that texture. :)

Absolutely Amazing work KK!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.