[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

This should be on CKAN ^^

Yes, I'll work on integrating it.

Version 5.1 released

• Fixed Atlas V CCB inverted-gimbal bug by seperating the fuel tank and the engine
  • Updated rescaled config to support all parts

Thanks to raidernick for helping me how to solve the problem!

Edit: Aaand I fergot to include the CCB engine. Well, I don't want to reupload everything again, so when you want to use rescaled LV's, please use this config.

I'll probably release a smaller update by the end of this week again, so solve some smaller bugs, and use new sounds. Stay tuned!

Yes, it should. I don't know KScale2, and don't know how different things are, but you can totally get into orbit in stock with each rocket. I will record a video of how I am flying the rockets, ok?

KScale2 doesn't mess with anything too bad, I don't think, but the full Atlas V 401 stack (No boosters, single engine Centaur, smallest payload fairing), with no payload at all only has around 3000 Delta V.

@CommanderSpock: You can decide, if you want to have it the scale of other replica mods (like raidernick's US Probes, etc) you should choose the rescaled config.

The image looks awesome! Though I'll probably don't use it as Promo Pic, since I'm working on the Atllas launch complex anyway. But looks very cool anyway! 8)

@NathanKell: OK, that explains much.

I will check this, thanks for pointing it out blnk2007.

Oh guys, and please, donate some money to this poor guy who lost his house in a fire. If I could donate, I would do it, but I sadly can't. :(

PROJECT PHOENIX - Transforming Flame into Hope

If you can't donate, please help by spreading the word here in the Community, every dollar counts!

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

Will you be making Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy? I know Laztech has them but it would be nice to have all these launchers in one pack, plus Laztech still hasn't updated the pack for 1.0.4.

The answer is yes.

l0qhJM6.png7u2d9Q0.png

Right now I only have models for Falcon 9, I still have a bit to do there, Merlin 1CV is still missing, or unfinished, and the 2nd stage also needs some overall improvement. Then texturing. After that I'll start with Falcon 9 1.1 stuff, Merlin 1D's, new structure, and possible even the landing legs. Though I am not sure about those, balancing the rocket for a possible propulsed landing is really hard, I tried that with my SELV Falcon 9. You have to make a very high engine thrust and very low tank weight in order to make a landing possible. And due to the high thrust-low weight thing, the rockets have a crazy-high TWR. See LazTeks Falcon 9. Falcon 9 1.2 will be made too, once there is proper information and a succesfull flight and the other stuff is done. Falcon Heavy will come with that, it's just a Nosecone and Decouplers.

It will still take quiete a while until I finished that, though be patient, it will definitely come! I will try to work more often on it the next time, once the new version of Launchers Pack is released, which should be soon. I've been working on some small adjustments, and Payload Interfaces for the Atlas V.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.