[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

5 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Aren't they also making a "It's not rocket science" down at Vandenburg? I'm pretty sure I heard something about it. Also, I'm going out to the RTF to gather some "data" on the RTLS. I know a place 1/2 mile from the landing pad. Should I post pictures guys?

u mean u gonna go to the landing site and watch F9's landing?

5 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Aren't they also making a "It's not rocket science" down at Vandenburg? I'm pretty sure I heard something about it. Also, I'm going out to the RTF to gather some "data" on the RTLS. I know a place 1/2 mile from the landing pad. Should I post pictures guys?

Hey major, wanna send me that location through PM, maybe we can meet up

52 minutes ago, Tristonwilson12 said:
6 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Hey major, wanna send me that location through PM, maybe we can meet up

I'd be curious of this location as well. I'll be in the area watching it but I didn't know you could get that close. 

2 hours ago, mark7 said:

Hey guys……

If u gonna watch the F9 landing or launching,PLEASE post some pictures !

In China,even watching live vedio smoothly is something really hard……

(God damn GFW)

I'm also gonna periscope it live :)

4 hours ago, ReventonHawx said:

On the 401 right outside (or inside) the AFS gate? That's where I usually watch from.

I usually watch from the causeway

3 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Finished ASDS!

V65M3nK.png

iXGjtxX.png

52rPFO8.png

I'll just need to get it working perfectly now, from time to time it decides to *jump* (yes, this thing weighs 1000t and jumps, but ok) a couple 100m in the air, which is not very helpful if you try to land on it. :P

Oi!! Beautiful!! Question, will it take like 5 hours going at 20 m/s to get to the landing site? Also, could you make a kerbal konstructs RTLS pad? I could make it if you don't want to

21 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Oi!! Beautiful!! Question, will it take like 5 hours going at 20 m/s to get to the landing site? Also, could you make a kerbal konstructs RTLS pad? I could make it if you don't want to

Kerbal Constructs is broken in 1.0.5. Hyperedit is your best bet if you want to do it the easy way. Or do it like they actually do in real life. Build yourself a tug boat and haul it out. How far.. I'm not to sure. You'd have to do a launch and note where the first stage falls to get an idea.

I don't think it was Kerbalspaceprogram constructs itself, but the fact that all of the collided were the wrong (new) type. A 100 meter circle shouldn't be that hard but then again I have minimal modeling experience. @MajorLeaugeRocketScience you should finish that SES-9, it would be a good fit. And if you made more Spacex payloads (not dragon of course) I could see th beginnings of a great partnership between you and @Kartoffelkuchen (I like this new tagging system)

1 hour ago, Delta_8930 said:

How's the Strongback coming along?

Not sure if I should do it, since @Arcturusvfx seems to already have a pretty good one.

34 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

I've integrated an engine into it of course, to be able to ship it to your destination at about 150m/s. ;)

I can do the modelling and texturing for the RTLS pad, sure, and I am confident I will find a way to get it working in KSP.

Yeah, @MajorLeaugeRocketScience, it would be very cool if you finished your SES-9. Maybe also make other payloads as @DarthVader suggested, like Dscovr etc (?).

Also the barge is working now pretty good.

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

4 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

I have no idea what happened to him. Well, time to stop making pointless 50k tris models and start texturing.

"totally" random question, how do i giver certain mod makers rep?:sticktongue:

You can like their posts or quote them in replies, like this

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.