[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Why don't you guys open a WIP thread in the Dev section where you can discuss satellites and publish images of basic "models" in blender? This thread is for discussing this mod and the development and progress of this mod. 

6 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Everyone ready to launch? :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/ZLTrTxT.jpg

All system's go!

BTW,this F9 looks pretty good to me,is there any chance that u can release a test version before the real one lift off?

Edited by mark7

Release is scheduled for Friday. The image preview is much too stretched, no idea why, just click and it'll be alright. :)

@Motokid600 normally i'm playing at 1366x978p. This screenshot was taken with the supersize option (google how to activate it), so it has a much better resolution. Just an experiment. And yeah, please start your own thread for this, ok? 

9 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Release is scheduled for Friday. The image preview is much too stretched, no idea why, just click and it'll be alright. :)

@Motokid600 normally i'm playing at 1366x978p. This screenshot was taken with the supersize option (google how to activate it), so it has a much better resolution. Just an experiment. And yeah, please start your own thread for this, ok? 

Yea sorry. Kinda got carried away.... :(

15 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

wonderful!

yet I got another question,it seems that the textures are pretty much heavy?Will it eat all my RAM?

I don't hope so. :P

I am sharing the textures of some parts, so 1.1 first stage fuel tank, 1.1 interstage, 1.1 upper fuel tank are all one texture, and the full thrust components use that texture too. Merlin 1DV and Full Thrust DV use the same texture too. So I don't really hope the mod uses now too much memory.

All the fairing textures probably eat up the most memory, there are 10 of them, each 2048×2048. But we'll see, it should not impact that much I hope.

SpaceX did not conduct the static fire test yesterday. Word is that they will conduct it today and launch Saturday or Sunday.

The Falcon 9 is flying it its v1.2 configuration and it is also SpaceX's RTF, so maybe they need extra time to prep the rocket for launch.

2 hours ago, DarthVader said:

Firespitter for the fairings? And MJ for the flight computer?

Yes.

39 minutes ago, sciencepanda said:

Hey Kart,

If you're interested, I already have a completed Falcon 9 Strongback. I made it for my falcon 9 mod that I never released. It's fully functional as a launch clamp, and it should alread be the correct scale for your Faclon 9.

Really? Cool, can you show me a picture of it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.