[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

44 minutes ago, jdub3350 said:

I play using RSS but not RO.  I use SMURFF to make the thrust and F/M ratio more playable.  How will this pack perform in that kind of setting?  Should I use the RO configs? 

Hey, I know that I included a config for 64k for the SpaceX pack. I guess the pack should do ok in rss/smurff, both Atlas and SpaceX, but I guess you should just try it out and report how it is ok? :)

23 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Hey, I know that I included a config for 64k for the SpaceX pack. I guess the pack should do ok in rss/smurff, both Atlas and SpaceX, but I guess you should just try it out and report how it is ok? :)

Sure, I'll let you know! 

I like where this is going. I think all official channels of spaceflight should interwine with us modders and make a truly mind blowing and emotional experience! :D   

and then give us jobs   LMAO!

SpaceX Pack V.2.3b released!

Sorry for the quick and tiny patch, but we finally got to see an image of the JCSAT 14 payload fairing, so I had to redo mine. This was probably one of the most annoying fairing textures ever to do, since there were only small images available, not like with other satellite launches, but ok.

Download from Spacedock

bwEQP8u.png

On 5/3/2016 at 11:03 AM, jdub3350 said:

Sure, I'll let you know! 

@Kartoffelkuchen Just unlocked the Falcon 1 (started over with the 1.1.2 update) and before payload KER is showing total dV of about 5800.  Presumably Falcon 1 is meant to get small payloads to LEO, so its about 3200 dV shy of that. 

Edited by jdub3350

On 5.5.2016 at 7:32 PM, Jamesstewart97 said:

Is it just me who's noticing that the stage is sliding more on landing in the latest version? i've had a stage slide at 2 m/s for quite some distance on the flat area around the space centre. 

Yes, I noticed that too. It's like it was landing on ice or something. I don't understand what's going on, since I didn't change anything leg-property related in the cfg in the new version, maybe it has something to do with the Unity 5 upgrade / the new KSP version.

27 minutes ago, Drj3199 said:

How's Dragon going Kart?

Coming along slowly, full focus on ULA mod project. :wink:

Unity 5 has been awfully buggy with landing legs, with AIES aerospace being an excellent example. I'm not sure what causes this though.

I'm pleased to see that everything is progressing nicely with the dragon and the ULA mod!

anyone have a valid craft file (from 1.0.5) of the falcon 9? There is no 1.1 version and the VAB flags the craft as incompatible. I have to have the 1.1 version due to issues with 1.1.2 

Edited by lextacy

2 hours ago, lextacy said:

anyone have a valid craft file (from 1.0.5) of the falcon 9? There is no 1.1 version and the VAB flags the craft as incompatible. I have to have the 1.1 version due to issues with 1.1.2 

You can download previous versions from Spacedock (at last you could do that on kerbalstuff didn't test that with spacedock yet). Go to changelog and then click download. :)

3 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

You can download previous versions from Spacedock (at last you could do that on kerbalstuff didn't test that with spacedock yet). Go to changelog and then click download. :)

Hi Kartoffelkuchen

If you want I can send you me version Dragon2, it is not the best quality but while you work on your version of people can use it.

12574044_m.png

22 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

kool of the beans !  i see the 1.0.5 version. Will download and pull those .crafts  and put them in my VAB :D

12 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

I thinking of making a spin off of this mod called "Spacecraft Pack" with satellites and capsules and such. I'll probably make it a community project based on my general inexpirence of modding. Would anyone be interested in contributing to it?

no, now instead of hijacking someone's thread to self advertise you should be making your own thread.

Edited by raidernick

25 minutes ago, raidernick said:

no, now instead of hijacking someone's thread to self advertise you should be making your own thread.

Geez, the attitude man. I hardly think being so harsh is necessary. I'm sure someone would like to help him/her, though as you stated, it should be done in a separate thread entirely. However, neither you nor I are moderators so it is not up to us to tell people off like that.

5 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Ok sorry, I didn't mean to self-advertise or anything, just asking if anyone had any opinions on whether or not that would be a good idea to do.

I think its a great idea! I would love to help test them if you want. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.