[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

16 hours ago, ReventonHawx said:

It looks amazing! Can't wait to mess with it. I'm assuming there is/will be another forum thread for it?

Yes of course! :wink:

I am just providing a little update here sometimes since we (for whatever reason haha :P) don't have a dev thread, and ej shows his stuff off during stream, so I show my things off here. :)

im having a problem with this and a few other mods where if i want to add another faring it wont allow the attachment points to work unless i flip the part upside down. idk why it has been doing this. other than that fantastic mod! makes me think about taking time modeling for train simulator 2016 to model some stuff for KSP :)

@Wardstone111 I appreciate your efforts, but I fear that people might encounter (more) bugs or other issues when installing this mod via CKAN, but thank you for your offer. :)

@CSXK921 That is interesting, I've never heard if that before, so I hot no idea what could be wrong. Have you tried reinstalling this mod, or deleting other mods and check if this works then?

Thank you! :) Oh, we can't have enough mod (ders), would be happy to see what you would come up with!

17 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

@Wardstone111 I appreciate your efforts, but I fear that people might encounter (more) bugs or other issues when installing this mod via CKAN, but thank you for your offer. :)

@CSXK921 That is interesting, I've never heard if that before, so I hot no idea what could be wrong. Have you tried reinstalling this mod, or deleting other mods and check if this works then?

Thank you! :) Oh, we can't have enough mod (ders), would be happy to see what you would come up with!

it would be a few months as i am not used to blender. i have 5 years experiance in solidworks and 2 in inventor. i use those 2 at school in engineering class. lol i dont know where to start when making stuff for ksp but if i do id do something close to my rocketfanning heart, my beloved delta 2 but theres already great ones out there. including yours. i wish i could download that pack. 

14 hours ago, Haxorlols said:

I swear i have never had this problem.

Well, I'm not sure why I'm the only one to have the problem too

I got my file from SpaceDock just a few nights ago :|

11 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

working on my F9R :)

And my Grasshopper

That's amazing, loving the models :D

52 minutes ago, Neptunian said:

i kinda wish the octaweb and the landing legs were black for the falcon heavy and falcon 9 1.1, it would make the falcon's look more real and cooler in my opinion.

Ehm, have you looked into the rightclick-menue in VAB? There you can choose between white, black and burned.

Noiice @Tristonwilson12! I hope to see a rocket launch one day in person too! :)

Here's a Sketchfab of Delta IV Heavy

https://sketchfab.com/models/005c366be88a4866af89e6f82281819a

We are getting there guys.. :)

Edit: What happened to the forum embed function? Imgur albums don't show any more, Sketchfab things don't do.. ?:huh:

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I am pretty much done with my work for the ULA mod, I started getting back to some other stuff. My plan for the next update of this mod is to rework Falcon 9 (or large parts of it) due to inaccuracies in my models when comparing them to the F9 Full Thrust, I made my F9 FT before that particular version has been introduced. As a first step, I am remodelling the landing gear, here are two images of them:

kYiBRBW.png

OWrqkXx.png

They are probably the most complex and difficult part I ever had to model, but by now I am fairly happy with it, however it's not done yet. I still need to make the leg mounts at the bottom of and the piston on the inside of the leg, but I thought I could share this anyway so you guys now I am still working on this mod. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.