[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Sorry if this has been requested before: any plans to add SpaceX Raptor engines?
Maybe OP is waiting for those engines to be tested on a real Lanch Vehicule first.
Am using this mod in RO/RSS/RP-0, and Raptors (SL & Vac) certainly would be great end-game engines

57 minutes ago, Garlik said:

Sorry if this has been requested before: any plans to add SpaceX Raptor engines?
Maybe OP is waiting for those engines to be tested on a real Lanch Vehicule first.
Am using this mod in RO/RSS/RP-0, and Raptors (SL & Vac) certainly would be great end-game engines

There are raptors included in this Pack, also a complete BFR/ITS.

7 hours ago, Garlik said:

Yeah as he said already included. Just no RO support I think, I also am not sure why, but you‘d need to ping the RO devs for that. 

where can I find RO configs for the old Delta II-III pack ?  The RO configs for 1.2.2 have "ULA" in the part name and this is wrong. I think these configs are leaked configs for the new upcoming ULA pack you are going to release. Don't know how those future ULA configs got slipped streamed into a 1.2.2 RO release. 

9 hours ago, lextacy said:

where can I find RO configs for the old Delta II-III pack ?  The RO configs for 1.2.2 have "ULA" in the part name and this is wrong. I think these configs are leaked configs for the new upcoming ULA pack you are going to release. Don't know how those future ULA configs got slipped streamed into a 1.2.2 RO release. 

You know, these configs were made *months* ago, and because a relese soon seemed plausible there and the configs were done, they were simply added to RO already. The configs were done by @raidernick btw. However sknce the pack is not really upcoming any more, I‘ll release my work soonish (:P).

On 1/10/2018 at 9:23 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

You know, these configs were made *months* ago, and because a relese soon seemed plausible there and the configs were done, they were simply added to RO already. The configs were done by @raidernick btw. However sknce the pack is not really upcoming any more, I‘ll release my work soonish (:P).

That is some good news then. Cant wait to fly these things :D

1 hour ago, jacobg0121 said:

Having trouble connecting launch towers to the rockets. I loaded up the rocket first and than placed the launch tower however the tower does not seem to snap to the main engines.

the towers aren't Kart's parts. Go to sciencepanda's thread.

14 hours ago, jacobg0121 said:

Having trouble connecting launch towers to the rockets. I loaded up the rocket first and than placed the launch tower however the tower does not seem to snap to the main engines.

As @Kerbal01 said the Towers are not part of this mod. The launchtowers doesn`t snap to the engines because they have no node to snap. But in the launchtower-mod is a config to add a node to the enginemount. You need to have the entire Science818-Folder in your GameData. It included the Towers and a folder "configs" where you can find the SpaceXTowers.cfg.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:15 PM, Son_of_Flynn said:

Does this include the dragon v2 and if not can anyone tell me if there is one out there? I prefer karts work but I need the complete set.

Kerbalized SpaceX for life size v2 and Tundra exploration for stock alike V2. I personally like the v2 from Kerbalized SpaceX better, plus its the same size as the rockets from this mod. The mods @Cheesecake gave I'm sure are awesome but they are old and out of date. Lazteks will fill your game with exceptions and lag while the hatch doesn't work for other mod he listed.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:59 AM, Cheesecake said:

As @Kerbal01 said the Towers are not part of this mod. The launchtowers doesn`t snap to the engines because they have no node to snap. But in the launchtower-mod is a config to add a node to the enginemount. You need to have the entire Science818-Folder in your GameData. It included the Towers and a folder "configs" where you can find the SpaceXTowers.cfg.

Whole folder is in the game data. Is it not possible to attach a tower to a pre loaded falcon rocket?

• 2 weeks later...

6GQahCG.png

Holy smokes guys! Well that was a pretty amazing maiden flight, wasn't it? :wink:

Also wanna give y'all a huge thanks for more than 30.000 downloads! That's incredible! :)

And yes, for everybody wondering, this mod still works fine in KSP 1.3.1, I could not replicate any issues reported.

5 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

6GQahCG.png

Holy smokes guys! Well that was a pretty amazing maiden flight, wasn't it? :wink:

Also wanna give y'all a huge thanks for more than 30.000 downloads! That's incredible! :)

And yes, for everybody wondering, this mod still works fine in KSP 1.3.1, I could not replicate any issues reported.

I'm sure downloads will spike because of the launch. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.