[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

It doesn't need a separator between it and the kick stage, I didn't see an ejection force on it? It tried to spin the entire second stage along with it. I should mention that I am using 1.6.1, so maybe the breaking ground expansion adds some plugins to the stock game that I just don't have.

Edited by .50calBMG

22 minutes ago, .50calBMG said:

It doesn't need a separator between it and the kick stage, I didn't see an ejection force on it? It tried to spin the entire second stage along with it. I should mention that I am using 1.6.1, so maybe the breaking ground expansion adds some plugins to the stock game that I just don't have.

Yeah, for now the turntable has no "real" functionality apart from spinning the whole ship up. The decoupler is integrated into the Star 48B since with an engine and a decoupler in that part it wouldn''t work. I did not fully understand how the expansion things work, had some interesting behaviour when I tried to make the turntable work with the Expansion, once I've sorted that out I will provide an update to add support for that, maybe also for Infernal Robotics for everyone who does not own the expansion.

Hello @bull932 and welcome to our forum. :)  That being said, please post in English when not using the other language subforums. 

Здравствуйте @ bull932 и добро пожаловать на наш форум. При этом, пожалуйста, пишите на английском, когда не используете другие языковые подфорумы.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been using the SpaceX mod since it was released for 1.4.2 and I noticed that it is compatible with 1.7.2 now so I'd thought I give it a go again. But I'm encountering an issue which I've never faced before. Everytime I separate the first stage from the second stage, my first stage does not have SAS control and the message which comes up when I try to engage the SAS is "No operational SAS module or pilot on board". Well obviously there's no pilot on board but I thought that the falcon 9 flight system (the yellow dome) had the capabilities of a probe to allow for SAS control? Any help would be appreciated here. I'd love to play this mod again in the new version of the game. :D

4 hours ago, Cryptoxic said:

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been using the SpaceX mod since it was released for 1.4.2 and I noticed that it is compatible with 1.7.2 now so I'd thought I give it a go again. But I'm encountering an issue which I've never faced before. Everytime I separate the first stage from the second stage, my first stage does not have SAS control and the message which comes up when I try to engage the SAS is "No operational SAS module or pilot on board". Well obviously there's no pilot on board but I thought that the falcon 9 flight system (the yellow dome) had the capabilities of a probe to allow for SAS control? Any help would be appreciated here. I'd love to play this mod again in the new version of the game. :D

Have you made sure you have electric charge? Thats the only thing i can think of.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Cryptoxic said:

That's interesting, I'll have a look into it.

Apart from that, Starhopper WIP pictures!

MY88SsL.pngNFK3Wkp.png

7 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

That's interesting, I'll have a look into it.

Hey man, sorry I didn't update but I managed to get it to work by starting a new game. My save apparently didn't like it when I updated all my mods. Great work btw! Wish I could upload my craft file with the hullcam cameras in the same spot as the real SpaceX livestream.

Btw, small request but are you able to create a payload dispenser much like the Iridium NEXT missions?

IRIDIUM_Test_Prep_183_KHarris.jpg

A tube that fits the current PAF would be nice instead of having to use the stock kerbal fuselage parts haha

3 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Alright, great to hear you got it to work!

Good idea, will do! I'll also redo the payload adapter when I'm at it, the one I have doesn't look like the F9 Adapter at all which has been bothering me for quite a while.

Sounds good! Great work btw!

I'll try to find a way to upload my craft file with the hullcam mod cameras in the positions of the livestreams when I can. Get a more authentic falcon 9 launch that way :D

13 hours ago, Thomas Edison said:

Im not sure if its just me having this issue, the Atlas V mod doesnt come with the Atlas 500s Craft files, I only have the 400s. Could you link them or something please?

The atlas mod is very old and I highly doubt that KK is still keeping up with it, just try building them yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, charmx captain america said:

When I download the mod, all I get is the Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 demo, what do I do?

always make you sure double check mod KK launchers pack and redownload and delete old one

23 hours ago, charmx captain america said:

I have it in the GameData folder, but it just won't load the rest of the parts.

There must be two folders in GameData: "F9demo" and "Launchers Pack". Also ModuleManager is needed.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:44 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Alright, great to hear you got it to work!

Good idea, will do! I'll also redo the payload adapter when I'm at it, the one I have doesn't look like the F9 Adapter at all which has been bothering me for quite a while.

There IS something wonky with 1.7.x and probe cores though, neither the Mechjeb nor MRS radial probe controllers work anymore, you get the same message as Kart received. Not your parts (AFAIK), just saying I've seen similar oddities, and in the radial probe core case I haven't found anything that fixes it.

WIP looks good!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.