[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

6 hours ago, spacefreak said:

Download the B5 textures and put them into your game data folder. Then when you load up ksp and you right click a spacex part you can change the texture

Did that, put the B5 textures are just grey. Any fix?

@alberro+ you should be able to just install one, then install the second, and select "Merge folders", and select overwrite for any existing files...

If, after doing that, post back, cuz after that, if there are conflicts, issues, missing files or errors thrown, then yes, KK may have to look at re-arranging the folder structure to a moar "standard" KSP structure.

I *do* notice the folder structure for both mods is slightly unorthodox, and I can see how manually installing both could be confusing. vOv

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

@alberro+ you should be able to just install one, then install the second, and select "Merge folders", and select overwrite for any existing files...

If, after doing that, post back, cuz after that, if there are conflicts, issues, missing files or errors thrown, then yes, KK may have to look at re-arranging the folder structure to a moar "standard" KSP structure.

I *do* notice the folder structure for both mods is slightly unorthodox, and I can see how manually installing both could be confusing. vOv

Will try, Thank you.

2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Worked perfectly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Prathtel said:

Does anyone who flys the delta iv heavy with RO burn up on ascent. I have turned down thrust and every but mechjeb with ascent guidance just flys the rocket and it burns up during ascent.

mechjeb has an issue with that rocket, pvg can't seem to properly handle it. Fly it manually or use KOS.

16 hours ago, SpeedShot7 said:

I have an issue where everytime I try to launch the Atlas V 551, it tips over. Mechjeb can't fly it, and the weirdest part is that I used to launch it without any issues. Is there any good ways to launch it?

Also, are there any plans on updating this mod (Atlas pack)? 

Sorry, I'm a little out of the loop currently with my mods. I think that tipping over has to do with inaccurate drag cubes being generated, I guess it also happens with the other Atlas 5xx rockets? I'm not sure if I want to update the Atlas rockets, they are really old and, in my opinion, quality is not that great.

So an update for the Atlas pack probably won't happen anytime soon, though maybe I decide one day to pick it up and polish these rockets again, but no promises.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 9:23 PM, Spaceman20290 said:

How come cargo Dragon, crew Dragon and Starship is not in your SpaceX mod? It would make a great addition to the mod and be fun to mess around with, taking astronauts to the space station and simulating crew dragon DM-2

Probably because it's a rocket mod, not a spacecraft mod

On 12/23/2019 at 3:27 AM, AdmiralSirJohn said:

This is probably a stupid question, and my apologies if it's already been asked, but will the Atlas pack work with 1.8.1?  I'm trying to assemble a CST-100 stack and don't have a Centaur...

yes it work but You had need OSF mod 

On 12/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, AdmiralSirJohn said:

This is probably a stupid question, and my apologies if it's already been asked, but will the Atlas pack work with 1.8.1?  I'm trying to assemble a CST-100 stack and don't have a Centaur...

If all you need is a Centaur, that one should work. RCS plumes micht be inverted though. Rest of the pack probably won't work so nice. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.