[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

3 hours ago, The_evil_martians said:

[moderator snip]

Welcome to our forum. :) I've removed some unintentional personal information from your post for your protection. To share a picture here, upload it to a sharing site and copy their link into your post. 

1 hour ago, Outsoldier said:

can someone please help me or tell me how to change this to 1.2.2 because ive seen youtubers do it so why cant i?

There is a version of the SpaceX-Launchers for 1.2.x at Spacedock. The last version of Atlas-Pack is was for 1.1.x but should work in 1.2.x.
Download for the old Delta II seems to be deleted and Delta IV are only for 1.7/1.8. There where no older versions. If yous saw a Delta IV in 1.2.x then it wasn`t the one of this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Prathtel said:

Has anyone devised a way of flying the delta IV Heavy with accurate throttling.

Set the two booster engines' throttle mode to independent via right click part menu and set throttle to 100% (you might need to turn on Advanced Tweakables in the game settings). Then you can just throttle only the core engine as usual.

5 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Set the two booster engines' throttle mode to independent via right click part menu and set throttle to 100% (you might need to turn on Advanced Tweakables in the game settings). Then you can just throttle only the core engine as usual.

Do you have any suggestions for the best combo. I found that center core at 30 and boosters at 100 gives a good TWR while also maximizing delta v

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, Prathtel said:

Do you have any suggestions for the best combo. I found that center core at 30 and boosters at 100 gives a good TWR while also maximizing delta v

Write KOS script TO use Delta 4

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to scale the SpaceX pack to Kerbal size? I've read through these forums seeing all the recommendations of manually changing the scale for each part, and I have created a module manager patch that applies TweakScale to all parts, but I'm having doubts and issues.

Now, the doubts I am having now after reading all the advice is about how the parts are balanced. I had already thought that the amount of fuel and the thrust seemed rather low, but it gets to orbit without issues so I didn't think too much of it. Is that normal or are they supposed to be rescaled without changing these numbers?

The issue I am having is with rescaling the Falcon landing legs. Tweakscale can only rescale them after lowering them, and as soon as you activate the animation again they go back to full size. Changing the scale or rescale factor, as well as adding an X,Y,Z scale in the .cfg file does nothing, and even editing the .mu in blender didn't work. I tried making the whole thing smaller and then I also tried making the individual meshes smaller, which I think should lead to a messed up animation and deployed state, but a smaller size in the beginning. I then re-imported the files into blender to make sure the edits were properly applied and exported, renamed the model inside the .mu and removed the original .cfg and .mu from the GameData folder to prevent them from being loaded. For both edits, I also used the "apply" function in blender to make sure the new scale was considered 1,1,1. Still, the part was full size, only rescalable with TweakScale after playing the animation, and also rescaled to full size when going to 50% and back to 100% in-game with TweakScale. I also tried removing the leg from the MM patch again to see if that helps with applying the edited scale.

I also tried using different modules for the animation, as I have SSTU installed which comes with another generic animation module as well as a "hab inflate" module, which were both able to play the animation, both made it possible to rescale before playing it (but still only in-game, changing the scale in the .cfg or in the .mu still did nothing), but when playing the animation, it still went back to full size.

I also tried only having the SpaceX Launchers Pack and Tweakscale installed, and then only having the Launchers Pack installed, to no avail.

I should also add that the F9 Demo leg has the same issue, although I didn't edit the .mu there because I don't actually want to rescale it.

If anyone knows how I can get this leg rescaled or knows anything I could still try to get it rescaled, it would be greatly appreciated. As of now I can only fly a Falcon with landing legs that is taller than a Saturn V...

On 4/2/2020 at 4:20 AM, The_evil_martians said:

i think

only think

this mod is dead along with B5

just a thought.

I am playing with KSP version 1.9.1. Still works fine. No crash or bug has occurred so far. Have you tried it? 

On 4/1/2020 at 10:20 PM, The_evil_martians said:

i think

only think

this mod is dead along with B5

just a thought.

I think you should stop spreading false rumours. This mod is still working fine and has been so for months. And if you had taken a minute to check this thread, you would have seen that I posted a progress picture just last week of the Block 5 F9 which will finally be included from the next update on.

6 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I think you should stop spreading false rumours. This mod is still working fine and has been so for months. And if you had taken a minute to check this thread, you would have seen that I posted a progress picture just last week of the Block 5 F9 which will finally be included from the next update on.

Yes. It is a really good mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.