[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Just now, Kartoffelkuchen said:

You're getting an improved Merlin as well btw (WIP image)

nfz22A2.png

Thank You for the positive feedback so far, I love to hear that!

@sciencepanda Yeah, the rescaled one will be 2.5m. :)

That looks sick! 

Sorry if this is a bit annoying, but could we get a look at the new Block 5? I just really love how this mod looks overall.

Starlink!

ZEYbsKq.png

It's all one part, so you can manage one or two launches but your orbit map fills up really quickly. :P

Awesome picture of the Starlink satellite train moments after Crew Dragon's orbital insertion:

CXuYmTu.png

(You can also just about see the wraparound metal foil I added to the Merlin Vacuum )

And seeing this booster land with the NASA logo on its side will be quite a sight as well. I've made a new burned/used texture for the booster:

UK1uUCK.png

And a question for you guys: Since this is not only a SpaceX Launchers Pack any more, should the SpaceX pack deserve it's own thread? This thread is super old already and I feel like a new thread would be quite adequate for it with all of the other stuff coming now.. What do you think? :)

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

2 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Starlink!

ZEYbsKq.png

It's all one part, so you can manage one or two launches but your orbit map fills up really quickly. :P

Awesome picture of the Starlink satellite train moments after Crew Dragon's orbital insertion:

CXuYmTu.png

(You can also just about see the wraparound metal foil I added to the Merlin Vacuum )

And seeing this booster land with the NASA logo on its side will be quite a sight as well. I've made a new burned/used texture for the booster:

UK1uUCK.png

And a question for you guys: Since this is not only a SpaceX Launchers Pack any more, should the SpaceX pack deserve it's own thread? This thread is super old already and I feel like a new thread would be quite adequate for it with all of the other stuff coming now.. What do you think? :)

All of this is just beautiful! Also, you should definetely make a new thread, since this had started to gain new traction as of late.

20 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

UK1uUCK.png

@Kartoffelkuchen, sorry to bother you with something this small, but I was wondering if you might be able to make one quick fix to the texture please. After giving the real picture another look over I think I saw the normal Falcon 9 logo in place of the NASA "meatball" logo below the interstage (Blue NASA logo at the top).

Also, thank you so much for the Starlink sats and merlin vacuum foil, they look awsome!

Edited by Spaceman20290

AvVdGKu.png

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

2 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

AvVdGKu.png

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/spacex-crew-dragon-f961ba9bebab460c91a2bfd85472e08b

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

Jesus, with every update, I get more hyped to use this!

Also, black/clean is better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.