[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

1 hour ago, Spaceman20290 said:

@Kartoffelkuchen, is there any chance you might be able to put an ability to control the Dragon 2 without crew inside please? (I think its called remote pilot?) That way we could do resupply missions to the ISS (or elsewhere) with the dragon 2 please. Thanks.

You could just put a small probe core with a stabilizer and it’ll work autonomously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

AvVdGKu.png

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

Holy smokes that's amazing! I'm glad that we won't have to use LazTek's capsule anymore!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

AvVdGKu.png

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

i LOVE the look of it, whats the size of the non scaled version? 

2 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

Im not sure if this goes here or not but the falcon 9 first stage rcs unit uses the wrong fuel type with the RO config. In game it uses MMH-NTO while in real life it is a nitrogen cold gas.

This thread isn’t the one for the SpaceX pack.

Also, you might want to ask in the RO thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i'm having an issue where it seems that the RO configs are not being "applied" so to speak. I tried to get the atlas and delta packs working on a 1.8.1 install, but for some reason the atlas parts still had liquid fuel and oxidizer, and the plumes never show up or make noise. The realplume configs that are linked are only for some spacex engines however. As for the delta pack, some of the parts were missing in the craft files. I installed all the dependencies except for editor extensions. Any help is appreciated! her is my log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eKAFSJ4Z5EJfWHN_lDlBTH8kLBd5oDP/view?usp=sharing

On 7/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, merlin2345 said:

Hi, i'm having an issue where it seems that the RO configs are not being "applied" so to speak. I tried to get the atlas and delta packs working on a 1.8.1 install, but for some reason the atlas parts still had liquid fuel and oxidizer, and the plumes never show up or make noise. The realplume configs that are linked are only for some spacex engines however. As for the delta pack, some of the parts were missing in the craft files. I installed all the dependencies except for editor extensions. Any help is appreciated! her is my log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eKAFSJ4Z5EJfWHN_lDlBTH8kLBd5oDP/view?usp=sharing

This is entirely the wrong place to be asking for help with this problem, and you aren't likely to get help with anything unless you ask in the correct area. May I suggest the thread for the mod you are actually having the problem with, the RO thread perhaps.

9 hours ago, joerocks123 said:

Just wondering if anyone has an Atlas 5 craft file with the larger payload fairing the 551 variant i cant get it working building it myself.

I believe you have to install Old School Fairings to get them to work.

16 hours ago, YourAgony said:

Hello, great work :)

but i have a Problem,.... why is the rocket always flipping :( .... 

any help?

greetings :)

I'd suggest just clipping lots of fins inside of the booster. You could also try using BDB's Atlas and Delta, they're more detailed and fly better.

18 hours ago, YourAgony said:

but i have a Problem,.... why is the rocket always flipping :( .... 

any help?

Yep i have same problem, Atlas V in most configurations is very unbalanced... even SAS doesn't help either and can't stabilize the rocket at certain heights!

10 hours ago, MIL-SPEC said:

Yep i have same problem, Atlas V in most configurations is very unbalanced... even SAS doesn't help either and can't stabilize the rocket at certain heights!

with old school fairing and mechjeb it works for me in most of my launches

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.