Kartoffelkuchen

[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

1 hour ago, Spaceman20290 said:

@Kartoffelkuchen, is there any chance you might be able to put an ability to control the Dragon 2 without crew inside please? (I think its called remote pilot?) That way we could do resupply missions to the ISS (or elsewhere) with the dragon 2 please. Thanks.

You could just put a small probe core with a stabilizer and it’ll work autonomously.

Is the Atlas pack going to be updated? Would be cool to see it remade, just like the SpaceX pack. 

Spoiler

maybe even with a starliner?

4 hours ago, alberro+ said:
Spoiler

maybe even with a starliner?

Dylan is making a new one

43 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

Dylan is making a new one

Well, the more the merrier, I suppose.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

AvVdGKu.png

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

Holy smokes that's amazing! I'm glad that we won't have to use LazTek's capsule anymore!

1 hour ago, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

Holy smokes that's amazing! I'm glad that we won't have to use LazTek's capsule anymore!

Jesus, I'm pretty sure that died years ago. 

On 5/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

AvVdGKu.png

Done! Made some more changes to the model (engine nacelles are now more straight again) and well, had wayy too much fun improving the textures lol.

There'll also be a "clean" version for the capsule, in case some of you want a smoother look.. :) Only need to do the configs for a 2.5m scaled version and some small changes here and there.

Which one do you like more? The black one? Clean or the "dirty" look here? :P

i LOVE the look of it, whats the size of the non scaled version? 

Im not sure if this goes here or not but the falcon 9 first stage rcs unit uses the wrong fuel type with the RO config. In game it uses MMH-NTO while in real life it is a nitrogen cold gas.

2 hours ago, ThatGamerFTW said:

Im not sure if this goes here or not but the falcon 9 first stage rcs unit uses the wrong fuel type with the RO config. In game it uses MMH-NTO while in real life it is a nitrogen cold gas.

This thread isn’t the one for the SpaceX pack.

Also, you might want to ask in the RO thread.

Hey KK any chance we could get the payload adapters from the delta pack as a seperate parts pack? They come in handy for RO and when launching cubesats.

Is it working on 1.10? SOmeone is using? i really would like

21 minutes ago, skzbr said:

Is it working on 1.10? SOmeone is using? i really would like

I know this is an outlandish idea, but you could always try it yourself to see if it works.

48 minutes ago, raidernick said:

I know this is an outlandish idea, but you could always try it yourself to see if it works.

:lol: sure!

Hi, i'm having an issue where it seems that the RO configs are not being "applied" so to speak. I tried to get the atlas and delta packs working on a 1.8.1 install, but for some reason the atlas parts still had liquid fuel and oxidizer, and the plumes never show up or make noise. The realplume configs that are linked are only for some spacex engines however. As for the delta pack, some of the parts were missing in the craft files. I installed all the dependencies except for editor extensions. Any help is appreciated! her is my log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eKAFSJ4Z5EJfWHN_lDlBTH8kLBd5oDP/view?usp=sharing

On 7/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, merlin2345 said:

Hi, i'm having an issue where it seems that the RO configs are not being "applied" so to speak. I tried to get the atlas and delta packs working on a 1.8.1 install, but for some reason the atlas parts still had liquid fuel and oxidizer, and the plumes never show up or make noise. The realplume configs that are linked are only for some spacex engines however. As for the delta pack, some of the parts were missing in the craft files. I installed all the dependencies except for editor extensions. Any help is appreciated! her is my log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_eKAFSJ4Z5EJfWHN_lDlBTH8kLBd5oDP/view?usp=sharing

This is entirely the wrong place to be asking for help with this problem, and you aren't likely to get help with anything unless you ask in the correct area. May I suggest the thread for the mod you are actually having the problem with, the RO thread perhaps.

Posted (edited)

is it working in 1.10?

Looks like it is.

But no reaction wheels, i keep spinning like a star. How it should be correctly used in stock ksp?

Edited by skzbr
real stats

Just wondering if anyone has an Atlas 5 craft file with the larger payload fairing the 551 variant i cant get it working building it myself.

9 hours ago, joerocks123 said:

Just wondering if anyone has an Atlas 5 craft file with the larger payload fairing the 551 variant i cant get it working building it myself.

I believe you have to install Old School Fairings to get them to work.

Posted (edited)

Hello, great work :)

but i have a Problem,.... why is the rocket always flipping :( .... 

any help?

greetings :)

Edited by YourAgony
i forgot old school fairing install :)

16 hours ago, YourAgony said:

Hello, great work :)

any help?

greetings :)

I'd suggest just clipping lots of fins inside of the booster. You could also try using BDB's Atlas and Delta, they're more detailed and fly better.

18 hours ago, YourAgony said:

any help?

Yep i have same problem, Atlas V in most configurations is very unbalanced... even SAS doesn't help either and can't stabilize the rocket at certain heights!

10 hours ago, MIL-SPEC said:

Yep i have same problem, Atlas V in most configurations is very unbalanced... even SAS doesn't help either and can't stabilize the rocket at certain heights!

with old school fairing and mechjeb it works for me in most of my launches

Posted (edited)

I couldn't find the Minotaur V download link, and also will it work with ksp 1.8.1 ? thanks :) 

Edited by Paulo-D

Doesnt work on newer version, most parts aren't there. lets just wish it gets remade.