[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Gary Stewart said:

I second this. I'd love to have the Delta rocket family for Realism Overhaul in KSP 1.12.3. 

Doesn't it work any more in 1.12.? I don't really know if there has been any impact on part mods which would prevent this from working between KSP 1.7 and KSP 1.12.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2023 at 9:33 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Doesn't it work any more in 1.12.? I don't really know if there has been any impact on part mods which would prevent this from working between KSP 1.7 and KSP 1.12.

I think I got it to work. Honestly, I find the UI of the editor in KSP extremely clunky and it's really hard to find things.  I used the delta core stage with the RS-68A engines and the dcss upper stage with RL10B-2 engine and put plenty of things in to SSO and GTO so far :) Once, I managed to find the parts this works great. Thanks for making it! I really wish there was a mod that was better for the UI in the editor, the part search and stats layout is so ridiculously dumb. I don't know if it's possible to make a new inventory manager. I know unity, I should try it. 

Edited by Gary Stewart

• 6 months later...

Hello. All, I wanted to first thank the mod maker for an amazing Delta mod, I so very appreciate it, because I like to try an be as authentic as possible when I play KSP. couple that with the parts pack that this person cranks out and OMG! The reason why I am messaging, (BTW, this is the first time I have ever done this on any platform pretty much ever) is because there's something just driving me absolutely crazy, and I just need someone to say its ok, it doesn't even matter (well, if that is indeed the case).
Anyways, I am going through the realism overhaul files for this mod, just confirming that everything is good and well, you know, making sure the proper engine configs is being selected by the filters, whilst converting to realism overhaul, and making sure the tank mixtures are up to the mixture requirements of the engines and stuff. Pretty standard stuff (for me at least) and then I come across a few parts, I wasn't sure I had seen in the regular part configs for this mod, I look through the entire mod, i am SURE that the parts don't exist inside the mod.....But why are their configs? i ask myself. I look again and again. Finally I am sure there's no parts.
I the decided to come here (well because theres no github page that would maybe list changes made over the course of time) in hopes to see if Kartoffelkuchen has said anything himself regarding the matter. I go through page after page after page, from page 1 to lets say 50, with no mention. Finally I decide to do this. I really hope the Admin lets my question get answered. Anyways the parts that are in the RO configs, but not in the mod are...KK_D3DCSS_LH2Tank, KK_D3DCSS_LOXTank, KK_DCSS_Helium, KK_DCSS_HydrazineSphere, and KK_D3DCSS_RCS.

Pretty please let me know if you guys took them out, because they are not in my mod, nor are they in the download either. Also, I have no idea, how I will know whether or not my question got answered. I guess I will just keep checking back. Damn I hope I dont get notified by email [snip]. I think I will just keep checking back, Like when Blockbuster Video was in business back in the day, but they were all sold out of Jurrasic Park.

in Closing, Someone! if you know Kart, personally. Please shake their hand for me, for me and everyone else that enjoys his mods. A total hard worker. I mean, holy excrement, have you seen the amount of parts in the Delta pack? I have Atlas also. and he(or she) never skimps really. do you see how many Atlas Rockets configurations you can run? Basically all of them. and the deltas. Yep all the deltas too. Dont even get me started on the SpaceX ones holy excrement! I have them all, I enjoy them all. I have tried modelling a part in blender, I lasted 3 seconds. theres so many things you have to know and do just to model the part, let alone get that part to work in game. You deserve (and all that helped you) all the love! I really mean that. thank you for sharing your passion for Space, and computer modelling/coding with us.

[snip]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.