[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Delta Pack
B2wNB4q.png

Adds the Delta II, III and IV rockets into the game, featuring highly detailed models & textures.
(No, this is NOT the official ULA mod pack! I do not have any affiliation with them, I've released my work on my own since otherwise you would never get your hands on this.)

Overview of the parts included:
t80xSay.jpg

• RS-27A, RS-68A, RL10-B2, AJ-10-118K, LR-101
  • GEM-40, GEM-46, GEM-60,GEM-63, GEM-63XL, Star 48B SRM's
  • 4m DCSS (2 colour shemes), 5m DCSS, Common Booster Core, Thor Tank, Delta K, Extra Extended Long Thor Tank
  • various Payload Fairings
  • A wide range of different payload adapters based

Note: These launch vehicles are scaled down to fit the Kerbal universe, Delta II has a diameter of 1.5m, Delta III of 2.5m and Delta IV of 3m. A seperate manual is also included in the .zip file.

Real Solar System / Realism Overhaul configs are made by @raidernick and are included in the upcoming RO patch.

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/MHVdhPr

DOWNLOAD v.1.0 FROM SPACEDOCK

All rights reserved - Kartoffelkuchen
Logos used are owned by United Launch Alliance
Important note: I do not want to make any profit off of my work, so I always appreciate some nice comments if you like it! Enjoy!

Great review byAGF-l7_lhmd-IqYzo_3eINJ3UKuZgWq4qGVU8R9q KottabosGames

SpaceX Pack

Due to its size and popularity, the SpaceX Pack has been split into its own thread. You can find it here.

Atlas Pack

Includes:

• Atlas V Rocket
    • 400 & 500 series (3 Payload fairings for each version)
    • Centaur with RL-10
    • Payload interfaces (C13, C15, C22, C25, C29, A937S, B1194)

http://imgur.com/a/3qlH3

Requires Old School Fairings , BD Animation Module

Recommended Editor Extensions

KSP Version 1.1.3

Version 2.0 (Released September 9 2016)

Download SpaceDock

Realism Overhaul configs are included in the RO mod

Real Plume config provided by @Hysterrics , downloadable here

License All rights reserved

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen
Delta Pack v.1.0

Cool! Stats? I.E. How much can they lift and engine specs.

Specs for the Delta II:

It will lift an average size, military spy satellite; 100 feet up in the air before blowing into a puff of smoke. As a bonus you get a fourth of July celebration, pyrotechnic demo.

Cant wait to light this candle.

Oh, that reminds me; could I make a request? Does it come in orange? I want mine to look like a stick of dynamite.

Edited by Prowler_x1

Looks good, except adding version number to the folder inside GameData may create serious troubles.

(if it's for people who're too lazy to read install instructions and don't remove previous version when they asked to do so... they can be just taped on a booster and send where they don't bother you anymore)

Thank you all! :) @Justin Kerbice:Why trouble? Everythink works as it should, or not? What exactly do you mean? :)

@Prowler_x1: No, it comes in ULA textures, hmh, to make an addintional texture wasn't really planned by me, maybe I will look what I can do.

Aah, almost fergot to say!: 3rd Stage is in devekopment already, I also started a bit working on the Ariane 5 :P

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

Thank you all! :) @Justin Kerbice:Why trouble? Everythink works as it should, or not? What exactly do you mean? :)

@Prowler_x1: No, it comes in ULA textures, hmh, to make an addintional texture wasn't really planned by me, maybe I will look what I can do.

Aah, almost fergot to say!: 3rd Stage is in devekopment already, I also started a bit working on the Ariane 5 :P

What sort of trickery is this??? I think mine is broken... It made it into space without blowing up!

Just kidding man, Its great. ULA texture is awesome. If you can make more textures for it great but its not necessary. "you should look into the jaws painted on the previous video, that would be neat."

The mod has certainly made my day so much fun. All I need now, is to find a part that makes it go "boom".

Thanks and best wishes,

Edited by Prowler_x1

V.1.0.2 released!

Changelog:

-Improved textures

-Fairing is rotated correct, you don`t have to rotate it in the right position in the editor anymore

I hope you will have fun with it...:)

@KvickFlygarn87: Oh yes, I added it to my first post how much the rocket can lift;)

V.1.0.2 released!

Changelog:

-Improved textures

-Fairing is rotated correct, you don`t have to rotate it in the right position in the editor anymore

I hope you will have fun with it...:)

@KvickFlygarn87: Oh yes, I added it to my first post how much the rocket can lift;)

Hi,

I am having trouble downloading the new version from the spaceport. Could you setup an alternative download?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.