[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

I resumed developing this mod, currently I have some other, a bit more important projects to work on, but as far as I can I will rework my published and unpublished stuff. Await some new things in the next weeks...

I will provide a download link for an old version of launchers pack in the next days.

Good idea MeCripp! :)

This engine

o9zqIXC.png

will replace the old Merlin Engine

IiomZvp.png

from the Falcon 1 Launch Vehicle. The textures of the new engine are just placeholders, they will be adapted and will give the engine a more "used" look. I`m also thinking of adding the reflection plugin to the rockets, to give them a more realistic look.

I will start with remaking the Falcon 1, afterwards I will continue with Delta II.

### Falcon 1 Update ###

I have finished the most parts of the Falcon 1 Launch Vehicel, I will probably add some small details to the 2nd Stage and to the Fairings, but the most stuff is done.

zOYU173.pngYZxxFWQ.pngSjrMp8w.pngDD8578v.png

Falcon 1 comes with emessive textures for the engines, 4096 Pixel resolution and (hopefully, if I will get it working) its own FX (Flames, smoke and such)

Hope you will give me some Feedback on this...:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a Delta III, isn't it? :) If you're making deltas, I compiled a neat list of how you can make the entire family (since the very earliest ones) with relatively little effort, because of part commonality.

The Kerbal Stuff download isn't working. The mod page is still there but the download fails and says the mod can't be found or was deleted.

Does anyone have a working link or a backup of the most recent version?

Oh I'm sorry, I uploaded my mod somehow two times, and I deleted the second file yesterday, and somehow this influenced the other version...weird:huh: Anyway, I just updated the Download, now everything should be fine!:wink:

It's a Delta III, isn't it? :) If you're making deltas, I compiled a neat list of how you can make the entire family (since the very earliest ones) with relatively little effort, because of part commonality.

Yes, exactly, it is a Delta III. Do I understand this right, you have a list of parts for the whole Delta family, which makes it easier to recreate it? If yes, it would be great if you could send it to me, this would be nice. :)

Thor-Deltas would be awesome in addition, yeah.

So, then I will make the "new" Delta`s (Delta III, Delta II and Delta IV) and the Thor-Delta's. This will be a big amount of work, but it will be quiete amusing too...I guess. :D

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

Does anyone know or has images of the things which are inside the red box?

DzQQvSO.png

Because I haven't found any images yet where you can see what that is...:|

Ps.: And sorry for double-post, I don't know how to edit a post and set it to new...:/

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, it's me again!:) I just want to give you some information what exactly I am doing at the moment and during the past days & weeks. So, I've been working on Delta IV, the modelling is finished now, at least for the Delta IV Medium parts, I will have to make some other parts to make the full Delta IV family, but once I have done Delta IV Medium, I just have to do DCSS 5m, A nosecone for Common Booster Core, and GEM-60 SRM's. So, here's my Delta IV model:

Splitted:

And as full rocket:

A giant thanks goes to Dragon01, who helped me a lot on developing this rocket, and supported me with many, many information! Thanks!:)

And by the way: Thanks for over 270 Downloads!:confused:

Which rockets of Delta family will be available in this mod? Will there be Delta-II and different variants of Delta-IV?

There will be all Delta family rockets, and each rocket has, as far as it had it in real world, the different variations. So, for Delta IV that means I'll make Delta IV Medium, Delta IV Medium (4, 2), Delta IV Medium + (5, 2 &5, 4) and Delta IV Heavy. :) Luckily I just have to make GEM-60 SRM's, A 5m DCSS (Second Stage) and a Nosecone, once I have Delta IV Medium done. ^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.