[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

No, not really, I moved now from modelling to texturing, that's basically all. CBC is mostly done, but I won't show any pictures until I am sure everything will work and look like as I want ito ;)

Ok:) We want done mod more than pics:)

Oh, you really want a download now right? :P Texturing is done except the Fairings, then I will refine everything to get a nice, balanced Delta for Stock KSP and then I will configurate everything to work nicely with Real Solar System. And then lots of testing. :) That's the plan.

No, i want to know that mod isn't abandoned. Will be available version for Vanilla KSP or only for RSS? But if you need testers, i'd be happy to help:)

http://i.imgur.com/YJOvngN.jpg

Things are coming up nicely, the textures need a small tweak here and there, but otherwise, it is ready for testing. Features own FX and Sounds, extendable nozzle on DCSS and more!

Note: This is still WIP, things may change!

It looks very beautiful, you're doing good job! Maybe, will need more different payload fairings.

Edited by crberus

Please don't ask every 4 days, a mod or a rocket can't be made in a week. I won't talk about a release yet, because I don't know, and I can't say how fast I will get everything working. Also, there are still a couple of parts which needs to be done, for example the 5m DCSS, Nosecones, 5m Fairings and some other things. Right now, the Delta IV Medium is completed, after several fixes on DCSS and Interstage. I'm now working on GEM-60 SRM's, and I will release the full Delta IV Package once II'm done with all needed parts and testing. As soon as there's anything interesting I will write it here. ;)

Please don't ask every 4 days, a mod or a rocket can't be made in a week. I won't talk about a release yet, because I don't know, and I can't say how fast I will get everything working. Also, there are still a couple of parts which needs to be done, for example the 5m DCSS, Nosecones, 5m Fairings and some other things. Right now, the Delta IV Medium is completed, after several fixes on DCSS and Interstage. I'm now working on GEM-60 SRM's, and I will release the full Delta IV Package once II'm done with all needed parts and testing. As soon as there's anything interesting I will write it here. ;)

Ah, ok. I'm sorry for my raring.

Don't forget to send it over for testing. I don't have much time right now, but maybe I'll manage to take a look at what you have.

Also, this needs some higher detail textures, particularly on the insulation foam, engines and the second stage LOX tank. It seems that the current textures are pretty simple, as far as they go.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, so the Delta IV family is basically ready for release, except that it needs to have YANFRET's textures installed?

Yeah, basically. But I still have to improve DCSS 5m Upper Stage model, it doen't really look like I want. Also, I want to include the Delta II in the next version, so this may take some time. :)

Let's not engage in too much feature creep, though. :) We've already got Delta IV and III, unless you want to rework the III's first stage and boosters to the new standard, that is. That's enough for a test release, at least. Unless Delta II can be finished quickly, I'd release it later.

Also, I just remembered that to complete the "Delta II" lineup, you should also have the Delta 6000 (besides what I mentioned on PM). This means smaller boosters (Castor 4A) and an RS-27 engine (shorter nozzle than on RS-27A, otherwise identical).

• 2 weeks later...

It is, Yanfret is now looking at Delta II and we've got IV nearly done. Texturing is taking time and effort, but we want this to be a top-quality pack, so it'll be worth the wait, I think.

Thanks DartVader! :)

So, we had tweaked our plan a bit, the next update will only contain the Delta II family, we will release Delta III and IV later, because when we'll release the II earlier, you guys can play with it while we finish III and IV . Delta IV really needs some polishing...

Anyway, here are 4 pictures of the Delta K upper stages. I'll have to tweak the length of the engine a bit, but that will be easily made in Unity. The (amazing) Textures you can see here are made by the fantastic YANFRET! Also a big thanks to Dragon01, for his support he offered while developing those things. We hope you'll like it! :)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I love the way it looks. :) We really need the Delta II for launching Raidernick's US probes, so it's great that it's looking this good. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.