[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

@StoryMusgrave: Thank you! Here is a post of mine with all current Falcon 9 hardware:

The answer is yes.

http://i.imgur.com/l0qhJM6.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/7u2d9Q0.png

Right now I only have models for Falcon 9, I still have a bit to do there, Merlin 1CV is still missing, or unfinished, and the 2nd stage also needs some overall improvement. Then texturing. After that I'll start with Falcon 9 1.1 stuff, Merlin 1D's, new structure, and possible even the landing legs. Though I am not sure about those, balancing the rocket for a possible propulsed landing is really hard, I tried that with my SELV Falcon 9. You have to make a very high engine thrust and very low tank weight in order to make a landing possible. And due to the high thrust-low weight thing, the rockets have a crazy-high TWR. See LazTeks Falcon 9. Falcon 9 1.2 will be made too, once there is proper information and a succesfull flight and the other stuff is done. Falcon Heavy will come with that, it's just a Nosecone and Decouplers.

It will still take quiete a while until I finished that, though be patient, it will definitely come! I will try to work more often on it the next time, once the new version of Launchers Pack is released, which should be soon. I've been working on some small adjustments, and Payload Interfaces for the Atlas V.

Just finished Merlin 1C Vacuum! k_smiley.gif

I've just applied for NASA L2 BTW, and it's great!! SOO MANY exclusive, high resolution images, from early Thors, Atlases, Space Shuttle...:confused:

Hey KK, just reporting a quick problem with your craft files and fairing separation. Firstly, the booster ignition and separation sequences for the Delta II are whack, so I'll send you a revised set of Delta II's if you're interested. Second, upon fairing separation on the Delta II the upper stage suddenly rolls 45 degrees (this is annoying when I'm trying to stay on track), I'm assuming this has to do with the fairing collision boxes and the revised Delta K collision box conflicting, or some bug with the separation motors.

...., Unity is not working anymore! I always get an error when I try to launch it! I'll have to reinstall it now...my KSP project is saved, not a lot fun to copy more than 5GB of stuff. Well, I'll have a fun time downloading almost 900mb, with a not-really-good© internet connection. Three hours to go

...., Unity is not working anymore! I always get an error when I try to launch it! I'll have to reinstall it now...my KSP project is saved, not a lot fun to copy more than 5GB of stuff. Well, I'll have a fun time downloading almost 900mb, with a not-really-good© internet connection. Three hours to go

Uh oh. I'm sorry to hear that

So, I finished downloading (I'm so glad, it didn't took that as expected on the beginning!), reinstalled, and..."Unity Editor doesn't work any more". WHAT!? I had many new updates on 9.9. and 11.9, including updates to improve safety for Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 for Windows 7 (I'm running Windows 7). Maybe it has something to do with the editor not working now? I have no idea of such things. I don't know when I launched Unity the last time, but I think it was probably before the 9.9. It worked just fine before, so it has something to do with the latest updates I guess. I'm running a bit crazy right now.

Version 5.3 released

Changelog:

• Added Career Mode support

4US3AbA.png

Download from Kerbalstuff

BTW, a note on Unity stuff:

I've reinstalled Unity now for several times, and even resetted my laptop back to an earlier state, before new Windows updates were installed. And now, even after the reset, Unity does not want to load. Any help would be highly appreciated, I don't want to completely reset my laptop. --> http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1067732/unity-422f1-stopped-working-windows-7.html

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

Version 5.3 released

Changelog:

• Added Career Mode support

Download from Kerbalstuff

BTW, a note on Unity stuff:

I've reinstalled Unity now for several times, and even resetted my laptop back to an earlier state, before new Windows updates were installed. And now, even after the reset, Unity does not want to load. Any help would be highly appreciated, I don't want to completely reset my laptop. --> http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1067732/unity-422f1-stopped-working-windows-7.html

Sweet!!

yeah that's a good idea StoryMusgrave!

I think if you did everything FASA hasn't between the both of you one can easily do a total NASA conversion. I mean FASA has got manned spaceflight from the 60's but even then he is missing quite alot. If you focused on the launchers like Vanguard, Delta, Scout, etc all of the NASA launchers and FASA with the manned it would be epic. Combine that with SSP a total NASA conversion can happen. Also someone who could write up missions and contracts and a tech tree. Plus integration of the state funding mod would be cool too. I have also I would love to see inclusion of the xplanes and contracts that connect with them.

Forget FASA. Frizzank did a beautiful job don't get me wrong. But his stuff isn't replica/real scale. RO does a decent job of making it real, but it's still not. Meanwhile, more and more people ARE building true replica. The new Shuttle, ISS, and the whole shebang. Raidernick doing beautiful work with Proton, Soyuz. Liquidhype has done a DIII, and is moving on to Ariane series. Once KK has finished the current series like SpaceX Falcon and at least Delta IV series, I'd love if he went back and did at least some of the big prior launchers like the earlier Atlas (w/ Agena and early Centaur), the Titan series, and maybe Saturn.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.