[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Will you make the second stage of the Falcon 9 compatible with The Laztek Dragon cargo vehicle?

I don't recall right now what diameter LazTek made his Dragon and Falcon 9. If he made it real scale, or scaled it down for KSP, it shouldn't be a problem and match up just fine. I will make it real scale (Falcon diameter of 3.66m), and provide a real scale config, for compatibility with packs like US Probes.

will there be a Delta 4 in this mod?

Yes.

5CFvywm.png

igFsJo.jpg

The whole development process of Delta IV is a bit...slow (my fault), and YANFRET, who offered texturing it, has much to do in RL...so. I will try to speed things up now. It's been in development for almost 5 months now.

Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 are on your list too?

My favourite two ESA rockets.

No, liquidhype already made those/is working on these two launchers in his mod, so, no need for me to make these two too. Just wasted time I could work on Delta's. :)

Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 are on your list too?

My favourite two ESA rockets.

The different Ariane 6 versions (A62, A64 & PPH) has been out for a while now. Ariane 5 ECA is almost ready for release. I'm not going to be rude and post any pictures on Kartoffelkuchens thread, so you can have a look at A5 here.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole development process of Delta IV is a bit...slow (my fault), and YANFRET, who offered texturing it, has much to do in RL...so. I will try to speed things up now. It's been in development for almost 5 months now.

Delta IV looks really good KK! :) Can't wait to have it in game

Honest question for KK. I know you've worked on the DIV for quite a while, and had plans to do the DIII since many components are the same or similar with both the DII and DIV. While Liquidhype does have a DIII, so are you going to complete the DIII as well KK or leave it be with liquidhype's?

I will make it too. I am waiting for noonespecial to finish his DCSS, which I'll be using for DIV and DIII. Once the required components are made (DCSS and RS-27 remake I am working on) I basically only have to shorten EELTT, add a 4m Fuel Tank on top of EELTT and finish the Interstage. That's all. GEM-46s with their decouplers are there, RS-27A is there, 4m Fairing will be there (I've already made that for Delta IV), DCSS will be there. So it's basically 1 and 1/2 parts to do, and that's not hard at all, when I have everything else it should take about 2 hours to get the tank and the interstage done. :P

I'll have all ULA rockets than, and that's one of my goals here. ^^

I don't recall right now what diameter LazTek made his Dragon and Falcon 9. If he made it real scale, or scaled it down for KSP, it shouldn't be a problem and match up just fine. I will make it real scale (Falcon diameter of 3.66m), and provide a real scale config, for compatibility with packs like US Probes.

Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/5CFvywm.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/2464/igFsJo.jpg

No, liquidhype already made those/is working on these two launchers in his mod, so, no need for me to make these two too. Just wasted time I could work on Delta's. :)

me = want = now... it looks great!!!

Ok I'll dig my log out, just give me a sec. The parts that show up are the Delta K turntable, the Delta K stage, Centuar, the whole Falcon 1 rocket. The Common core booster for Atlas and the Atlas fairings don't show up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a short progress update:

I am improving (reworking) hardware from the existing Delta II for the coming Delta III. I've remade the GEM-46 SRM's, GEM-40s for normal Delta II to follow:

2sG4rab.pngUNAWlnB.png

I am progressing nicely with the Falcon 9, RS-27 family rework still needs a bit time, but I am optimistic that it'll be finished soon! :)

So far from my side, luckily I have holidays now, this should speed things up a bit too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.