[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Great, that F9 1.0 is the first one! I've already started, and I have stage 1 finished now. It is now made of 48 sides instead of 24 sides, and it's general shape looks better too. I am now going to post all my dev images in this album, which will also be linked in the OP, so make sure to check regularly! ;)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Full Falcon 9 family is planned, the step from 1.1 to 1.2/ Full Thrust should not be that big, since it only seems to be extended tank lenghts and "uprated" engines, whatever exactly that means. :P

Also, on spacex.com, it already shows F9 Full Thrust, the only really hard thing about that one is M1D and M1Dvac, since those really don't have any to M1C related components. My question now: I planned to redo F9 1.0 for more detailed models, but actually, do you want to have 1.2 first (or 1.1?)

Uprated engines just mean that the engines have a higher thrust setting, as in the case of the F9.

Hi, I'm having a minor issue with the Delta II 7920H. I'm having separation problems with the 3 air-lit motors. When I issue the separation command, a bunch of metal struts just fly out and the boosters don't separate. Anyone else having this issue?

And by the way-DELTA III IS AWESOME! I'm using it right now to launch all of my scientific payloads!

If you need any help with texturing I Recently Made a bunch of texures for a Delta IV series I did for myself.

All Re-Textures of existing parts to hold myself over till a good and proper Delta IV series was released.

http://imgur.com/a/YwMDs

Your Delta IV looks really good :) And by the looks of your SLS I'm certain your texturing skills are top notch. Man those SLS parts looks good :)

Does anyone have the problem on the Delta 3 where half of the fairing is still "leaning on" the rocket after the separation command is triggered so that it falls away a few seconds later than the other fairing? I'm usually at 25-30 km at the moment of fairing separation (end of first stage burn).

Kart have you thought of making some of the crazy rockets? I have a friend who (was) at NASA working on this huge EELV based rocket that was up against SLS way back when.

Here's what I remember about it;

-Boosters: Delta II and Falcon 9 1.0s, cross fed into main stage

-first stage: Widened Delta IV stage with 3 Delta IV main engines

-second stage: Lengthened and widened Delta IV heavy upper stage with a single J-2X.

-Optional 3rd stage: IUS

- - - Updated - - -

I'll write an email later asking for better info

Scratch that second stage, I'm pretty sure it was a shortened Atlas V first stage with Vaccum rated RD-180s

Edited by MajorLeaugeRocketScience

If you need any help with texturing I Recently Made a bunch of texures for a Delta IV series I did for myself.

All Re-Textures of existing parts to hold myself over till a good and proper Delta IV series was released.

http://imgur.com/a/YwMDs

I really like those Delta IVs, where can I find them? They will be a good LV to use while KK works on his Delta IV

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.