[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

2 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Kart, when Delta IV comes out (btw time???? :)) can you make the delta IV Small/light? It's a single CBC with a Delta K on top, with Delta II fairings. It also has an optional Star 48. It's derivative, the Delta IV Medium++ would be cool too, it was a D4 Heavy with a Delta K instead of a DCSS. It was cancelled because it had like a 4.5 TWR but it would still be cool.

Wouldn't think be something you could make on your own with some procedural parts and fairings? I've put together a Falcon Heavy with a Centaur Upper Stage (third stage), much like how some Titans flew. It works great other than the fairing was huge, again, much like the Titans that flew Centaur Upper Stages.

9 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Kart, when Delta IV comes out (btw time???? :)) can you make the delta IV Small/light? It's a single CBC with a Delta K on top, with Delta II fairings. It also has an optional Star 48. It's derivative, the Delta IV Medium++ would be cool too, it was a D4 Heavy with a Delta K instead of a DCSS. It was cancelled because it had like a 4.5 TWR but it would still be cool.

Delta IV light was planned anyway, since almost everything I need for that will already be modelled then. 

I unfortunately can't give you an ETA on it, because I want to complete Delta II first, but it'll come. Be patient... :)

So I see there are extra fairing logos like Orbcomm but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the logo in game. They're all in the PayloadFairingTextures folder already, not sure how to select one though. I want to use the orbcomm logo :(

Edited by GunnDawg

On 2/13/2016 at 5:27 AM, Shaikhaanshai1 said:

It doesn't work for 1.0.5

@Shaikhaanshai1 Did you try the fixed version, or did you just assume it doesnt work because of the thread title?

@GunnDawg In the VAB, you right click on the part, and the in the menu that pops up, there should be a "Next Paint" button... You click that to switch between all the textures... The textures are NOT changeable in flight only in the VAB/SPH.

@Kartoffelkuchen So, is the Old School Fairings still a needed dependency then?.... Its still listed as such in the OP?

Edited by Stone Blue

6 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I unfortunately can't put downloads back up today since Kerbalstuff is officially dead now ( ;( ), please wait until tomorrow guys.

If you're handy with torrents (yes, there are legal uses for them, like this) you can still download all the mods that were on KerbalStuff but if you're not, I would highly suggest you wait. At least we can still get old mods and versions that might not have been kept up.

Sequinox's Real Plume Configs for Kartoffelkuchen's Launchers Pack

Version 0.2

Real Plume is a fairly well known mod for KSP. What the mod does is changes the engine plumes(the exhaust you see from the engines) and makes them looks a bit nicer. It also changes the sounds to where when you're launching a really nice rocket, it doesn't sound like someone is breathing into a microphone really hard. I have made some configs for the Launchers Pack so all of you Falcon* & Atlas** launches(and landings!) will look(and sound!) much cooler.

* Not all Falcon engines available yet
**Atlas engines not available yet

Configs are available for:
Merlin 1D+
Merlin 1DV+
Merlin 1D
Merlin 1DV

Download(GitHub)

Download Instructions:

1. Download Real Plume, Real Plume Stock Configs and Smokescreen. It's recommended that you see if the mod works before continuing here.

2. Download my configs.

3. Place the "Launchers Pack" folder inside of the "RealPlume-Stock" folder, located at Kerbal Space Program\GameData\RealPlume-Stock\

4. That's it!

Changelog:

V 0.1:
Release. Adds plume for the Merlin 1D+ Engine.

V 0.2:
Added configs for Merlin 1DV+
Added configs for Merlin 1D
Added configs for Merlin 1DV

Here's what I would not mind you doing with these configs:

You are more than welcome to build upon these configs.

You can redistribute the configs so long is credit is given to both me and the Real Plume devs.

Here's what I would not like you to do with these configs:

Do not redistribute these configs without giving full credit to everybody involved in the development.

Thanks to Nhawks17 for the Real Plume Stock Configs.

Edited by Sequinox

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.