[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

9 hours ago, DarthVader said:

i know realize why the atlas pack never got reuploaded. because of the upcomingv iula sponsored vulcan/atlas official mod.

What?! Squad is making an official mod for that?! (Didn't watch the stream)

Also if you read a few pages back you'll see that someone listed out a bunch of issues with the 1.0.5 AV such as vertex alignment issues and something about the RL10 being longer than the interstage adapter. 

Edited by Delta_8930

Guys, what's wrong with you?

The fairings do work fine, at least for Atlas V. 

@lextacy Wrong, it is fixable, and I fixed it mostly.

The ULA mod is not really Squad related, it's an initiative from both ULA and some members of this community. 

Wait a bit please everyone, you'll get the Atlas V etc.  (Back) soon.

1 hour ago, Delta_8930 said:

KK, when you are done with your current LVs, are you interested in making the Russian Angara launch vehicle? There used to be a mod for that but development has stopped for a long time. 

I am pretty sure @DECQ is busy modeling Angara.

Edited by heliobyte

57 minutes ago, heliobyte said:

I am pretty sure @DECQ is busy modeling Angara.

He mentioned to me that he thought the rocket was "uninteresting" in one of his threads I believe. Even though he modeled it, he isn't releasing it because he dosen't like the rocket.

2 hours ago, Delta_8930 said:

He mentioned to me that he thought the rocket was "uninteresting" in one of his threads I believe. Even though he modeled it, he isn't releasing it because he dosen't like the rocket.

I talked about F9 :)

Angara is moving forward and quickly. But this does not mean that someone not can do it.

1 hour ago, eirexe said:

Is there any edit that makes the F9 KSP scaled?

You'd have to set all "scale =" in the SpaceX folder's part cfg's to 0.6831 to make it match KSPs 2.5m standard size. Maybe I'll include a config and craft files for that, but for now you'll have to make your own crafts after editing the scale.

14 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

You'd have to set all "scale =" in the SpaceX folder's part cfg's to 0.6831 to make it match KSPs 2.5m standard size. Maybe I'll include a config and craft files for that, but for now you'll have to make your own crafts after editing the scale.

Alright, i'll do that thanks.

12 hours ago, SpaceBadger007 said:

Any progress on the atlas V, Delta II front?

I have all my models finished. But I guess you already realized now that I will release those in the ULA Mod together with EJ_SA, not here. ;) You'll get more info on the mod as we progres.. ;)

12 hours ago, Rolacume said:

can you update the RO configs for all the falcons, I can only use falcon 9 on my save.

I don't do RO stuff. As far as I know, Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 1.0 are RO supported, last time I checked the RO folder. I can ping the RO guys and see if they are up to doing the configs needed though. :)

2 hours ago, DarthVader said:

Atlas, Delta II and IV for the ULA pack with EJ who is working on Vulcan. Annoyingly it will be stock alike texture.

I'm sorry?

@tree_tchoper21 Could you share some more info about that issue? Are you using RO? 6.4x scale mod? Already tried to reinstall? Someone else had that issue before too, a simple reinstallation fixed it for him. 

12 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I'm sorry?

@tree_tchoper21 Could you share some more info about that issue? Are you using RO? 6.4x scale mod? Already tried to reinstall? Someone else had that issue before too, a simple reinstallation fixed it for him. 

i used the .craft's that you provided and i am not using 6.4x scale mod. i will try reinstall

p.s: i really like the texturing and modelling in this mod 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.