[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

10 hours ago, MrPacmanCo said:

i make some fairing for falcon 9 you can download it here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/g98ygayvh18qz19/fairing launchers pack.zip

sbTACcS.png

Seems familiar

On 5/7/2017 at 6:55 PM, Tristonwilson12 said:

Here, have my files for LazTek, I think its against his license to reupload the parts, so these are just the modified CFG files (Which i hope doesnt go against his license) just replace the CFG files in your directory, with these https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki5hj5qelqa9omp/LazTek.rar?dl=0

oh and also @Kartoffelkuchen i was messing with Normal maps and made this, i learned it is possible to make the Vibration and acoustic reduction pads with normal maps xD

BS2OpNp.png

2 hours ago, Slendeer_Games said:

Hi,could you please tell me what mod do i need to download when it says That i need for example KK.SPX.FalconPayloadFairing ? Thanks

It*s not a mod, it is a part of this mod. make sure you intalled Launchers Pack correctly.

On 19. 2. 2018 at 9:32 PM, Cheesecake said:

It*s not a mod, it is a part of this mod. make sure you intalled Launchers Pack correctly.

Btw please could you tell what to do even tho i: Went to GameData,downloaded RealPlume-Stock,put inside Launchers Pack and it's still telling me im missing something

Edited by Slendeer_Games

17 hours ago, iG. Argon said:

something is seriously wrong with this mod, the rockets are laughably unstable and you cant land the falcons without the legs breaking, they just glitch out and explode, this mod is horrible

kerbal joint renforcement.

If you are talking about the engines, it is a strange occourance that i dont understand its an SAS glitch most likley not blaming it though

So I got the RealPlumes config for this mod, however it doesn't seem to add anything? I put the 'LaunchersPack' config in the RealPlume-Stock folder, and it doesn't change anything. Could someone take a look at this? 

Edited by space_powder
The config for the SpaceX pack in this mod*

5 hours ago, space_powder said:

So I got the RealPlumes config for this mod, however it doesn't seem to add anything? I put the 'LaunchersPack' config in the RealPlume-Stock folder, and it doesn't change anything. Could someone take a look at this? 

But its working https://imgur.com/oH2vAES https://imgur.com/LSPtj1J

30 minutes ago, Jack5.exe said:

Are there any plans for a Cargo Dragon?

there were, but it got scraped

Uhm BFR / ITS is already included, go check it out. A dragon spacecraft was planned at some point but I ditched it due to lack of time.

Edited by kerbinorbiter

I really like this mod but it does really need a Dragon 1 and a Dragon 2  there must be some abandoned work which could be re-used  or somebody could donate to the cause. Carboard box Proccessor had a dragon rider at one stage not sure where it ended up but I guess it will come down to licence.

Edited by Virtualgenius

3 hours ago, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

Any chance we can get a Falcon 9 block 5 with a lighter interstage and landing gear, titanium gridfins, and upgraded Merlin 1D engines? If not, ill just mess around with the cfgs.

Yes, but you‘ll have to wait a little. We finally saw some pictures of the first F9 Block 5 in McGregor, so I‘ll adjust the textures already, but I‘m waiting for a word from Musk/SpaceX for how much the thrust really changed now (10% as speculated?). So yeah just wait a little while

39 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Yes, but you‘ll have to wait a little. We finally saw some pictures of the first F9 Block 5 in McGregor, so I‘ll adjust the textures already, but I‘m waiting for a word from Musk/SpaceX for how much the thrust really changed now (10% as speculated?). So yeah just wait a little while

Now that space x have pretty much nailed faring recovery any chance of adding some RCS thrusters and a parachute/parafoil to the fairing? https://www.teslarati.com/spacex-recovered-fairing-spotted-mr-steven-boat/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.