[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2014 at 7:57 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:
SpaceX Pack
JigBr2k.png

• Falcon 1 (Merlin 1Ci, Kestrel)
  • Falcon 9 1.0 "Block 1" (Merlin 1C, Merlin 1CV, Dragon Cargo Demonstrator as used on Falcon 9 Launch 1)
  • Falcon 9 1.1 (Merlin 1D, Merlin 1DV, landing legs, Gridfins)
  • Falcon 9 Full Thrust "Block 3 & 4" (Uprated Merlin 1D and 1DV, gridfins, landing legs same as on 1.1)
  • Falcon Heavy
  • Different textures: Normal & Worn textures for Falcon 9 first stage
  • Payload Fairing Textures (White, ABS-3A/Eutelsat 115 West B, America, AsiaSat 6/Thaicom 7, CASSIOPE, DSCOVR, Orbcomm OG2, SES 8, Thaicom 6, Tuerkenaelem 52E/MonacoSat 1, Jason 3, JCSAT 14, IridiumNEXT, Echostar 23, NROL(-76), Inmarsat(-5-F4), BulgariaSat-1, Intelsat35e, FormoSat-5)
  • Also includes a "stockalike" version of the Block 1 Fully Reusable Falcon 9 as seen in this animation from SpaceX

* Note: The texture for the Formosat-5 payload fairing was found here and I simply copied that onto my fairing template. All credit for that texture goes to the original creator of the image found on the linked website. Hope I won't get sued for that lol.  Thanks to reddit user u/soldato_fantasma for linking it

MdalRfT.pngOWrqkXx.pngej08rLA.pngaG4VwNd.pngTK2wd6w.png

More images:

https://imgur.com/a/oPiFw

https://imgur.com/a/qzhQ6

https://imgur.com/a/PaGzj

Download from Spacedock

Block 5 textures for Falcon 9 and Heavy by @SpaceBirb

Realplume configs for every engine by @SpaceEnthusiast23

Various payload fairing textures by @MrPacmanCo Not compatible with v.5.2, requires firespitter to work

Launch Towers Pack by @sciencepanda

Changes in the latest update (v.5.2)

• Removed firespitter as dependency (KSP 1.4 introduced "part variants" which lets you select different model types / textures for one part)
  • Fixed landing leg texture bug
  • Included F9 Demo craft file

Atlas Pack

Includes:

• Atlas V Rocket
    • 400 & 500 series (3 Payload fairings for each version)
    • Centaur with RL-10
    • Payload interfaces (C13, C15, C22, C25, C29, A937S, B1194)

http://imgur.com/a/3qlH3

Requires Old School Fairings , BD Animation Module

Recommended Editor Extensions

KSP Version 1.1.3

Version 2.0 (Released September 9 2016)

Download SpaceDock

Realism Overhaul configs are included in the RO mod

Real Plume config provided by @Hysterrics , downloadable here

License All rights reserved

Where is the download for the delta pack?? 

so I'm using ksp 1.2.2 RO and I'm having lots of problems with real fuels. so the first one is that the second stage fuel of the falcon nine which contains nitrogen thrusters doesn't have a option to fill it with nitrogen I have to add external tanks.

the second problem is that the Kestral engine just shows NaN% on fuel intake so i can use it. also sometimes it has all merlin engines (1A 1B 1C 1D and so on) and sometimes it only has merlin 1D+ engines. is there any way I can fix this ive tried reinstalling it many times and changing multiple folder with varying chances in success

Kind regards https://www.dropbox.com/s/d35rgyj82n2aky4/Screenshot 2018-06-21 16.35.14.png?dl=0

Rory.

16 hours ago, Jans said:

Where is the download for the delta pack?? 

Don`t copy the entire OP here.

If you can read you can find the Download of the Atlas-Pack. But it is outdated and don`t work well in KSP 1.4.3.

9 hours ago, Arclamp said:

so I'm using ksp 1.2.2 RO and I'm having lots of problems with real fuels. so the first one is that the second stage fuel of the falcon nine which contains nitrogen thrusters doesn't have a option to fill it with nitrogen I have to add external tanks.

I haven't used realfuels with this mod, but launch it and see if the RCS works, it may use a fuel already in the tank

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need help. I am running Realism Overhaul on 1.3.1 and the parts that come with the mod are saying non RO, why is this? And is there another variant that i dont know about that is for RO? I can confirm that my install is properly installed because everything else runs perfectly. So if u can help me it would be great, thanks :) Check the image attached to see what im talking about. https://imgur.com/nX1iD5Q

4 hours ago, GamingJose said:

Hello, I need help. I am running Realism Overhaul on 1.3.1 and the parts that come with the mod are saying non RO, why is this? And is there another variant that i dont know about that is for RO? I can confirm that my install is properly installed because everything else runs perfectly. So if u can help me it would be great, thanks :) Check the image attached to see what im talking about. https://imgur.com/nX1iD5Q

Added it in the OP now because no one seems to get it:

[This Mod is by default not compatible with RO/RSS. If you have any questions or problems with this mod regarding Realism Overhaul, please post in the RO thread]

Thank you :)

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

6 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Added it in the OP now because no one seems to get it:

[This Mod is by default not compatible with RO/RSS. If you have any questions or problems with this mod regarding Realism Overhaul, please post in the RO thread]

Thank you :)

Where can i find the RO version of this mod? Because on the RO forum it redirects to here. If u can send me a download link it would be great because i am new to this :)

15 hours ago, GamingJose said:

Where can i find the RO version of this mod? Because on the RO forum it redirects to here. If u can send me a download link it would be great because i am new to this :)

I created this mod for stock KSP, RO should provide the configs for this mod to work in Realism Overhaul. If they don't work, you need to ask in the RO thread.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, who cares said:

Anybody have a link to a config I can use the only parts showing up are falcon 1 and falcon 9 demo. I use 1.4.4 and no RS.

What does your GameData folder look like? 

Is the path GameData/Launchers Pack/Rockets/... ?

It should work in 1.4.4, though I haven‘t tested it there yet.

5 hours ago, Hugh27 said:

Hello ! I need Atlas V pack for ksp 1.4.3 !!! Please HELP :) 

Hello and welcome to the forums, :)  Please do not ask for updates (this is something the moderators ask not to do) as the mod makers are asked to update them unless of something like inactivity or canceled which I believe that the atlas mod has been canceled.

Edited by Jack5.exe

@Kartoffelkuchen My Game data folder is quite empty because I don't get good fps but I have MJ, Kerbal engineer, and interstellar fuel switch while I occasionally try other mods that fail to work. I download from SpaceDock. My file goes GameData, Ships/ F9 demo, Launchers Pack/ Flags, Rockets, sounds. In rockets all there is is SpaceX, SpaceX_ASDS, SpaceX_BFR, SpaceX_ITS, SpaceX_LandingZone1. In SpaceX only the parts that work are folders and the rest are configs.

Edited by sumghai
Reduced font size to normal and removed unnecessary bolding

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 7:35 AM, Speedbird52 said:

Is there a realism overhaul config for the SpaceX launchers?

If you can read, scroll the mouse or can operate the searchbar, you will find the answer several topics above yours on this page

On 7/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I created this mod for stock KSP, RO should provide the configs for this mod to work in Realism Overhaul. If they don't work, you need to ask in the RO thread.

I painstakingly creates my own configuration after installing rss ro mod and the thrust and isp values didn't change... 

After some light reading this am I've come to realize that I'm over estimating the payload capacity of the falcon 9 and falcon heavy. There's a calculator out there (sorry no link, on mobile) where it will calculate the average payload capacity of an intended orbit and the recovery option of the falcon 9. I think I was trying to get 22ish tons to LEO and recover the booster on the drone ship...yea right.. Lol. Some places I've read it's supposedly possible but not only has spacex not had a launch anywhere near this payload but according to the calculator, 16ish tons is max for a recoverable ocean landing booster. 

It's been fun trying to see how much the falcon 9 can loft into space after nailing down the real configs. Once you have these numbers spot on you realize how big a deal the Saturn 5 was in launching people to da moon...and back.... We're talking around a mass of 45000kg or 49 tons to orbit for the cm/sm/lm on the Apollo mission...and with the FH recoverable boosters to land and core to ocean, 29000 kg payload capacity... Only at fully expendable mode does the falcon heavy make that possible at right around 49,000 payload capacity. Crazy I tell you. 

It's pretty cool though! With the falcon heavy test mission and the mass calculator, supposedly the FH is capable of about 7.5tons to mars. I can put those numbers in to ksp and test the configs to make sure it's actually possible in the game....

On 8/4/2018 at 2:14 AM, Cheesecake said:

If you can read, scroll the mouse or can operate the searchbar, you will find the answer several topics above yours on this page

Realism Overhaul does not provide configs for it. However, MANY other people on here seem to be using it in RO just fine.

16 hours ago, Speedbird52 said:

Realism Overhaul does not provide configs for it. However, MANY other people on here seem to be using it in RO just fine.

Using custom configs made by them i guess, yeah. 

If anyone who has decent configs for RO would be willing to submit them to the dev team or however the process of integrating configs for other mods to RO is, that would be highly appreciated! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.