[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

FYI the spacex pack from laztech or whoever it is that has a super good model of the dragon capsule actually works still in 1.3.1 and rss ro and mates perfectly with the falcon 9 from this launchers pack.... Seriously looks like the real thing. Only issue I ran into this am is the solar panels don't extend so I'll have to check the config on that.. 

On 8/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, Philaphlous said:

FYI the spacex pack from laztech or whoever it is that has a super good model of the dragon capsule actually works still in 1.3.1 and rss ro and mates perfectly with the falcon 9 from this launchers pack.... Seriously looks like the real thing. Only issue I ran into this am is the solar panels don't extend so I'll have to check the config on that.. 

running to try out :D

12 hours ago, Jasseji said:

running to try out :D

It works except for the fact that I had to put a cube Sat probe in the dragon v2 module...and the v2 doesn't have the Draco thrusters installed...I may have to figure out a way to fit them on... Docking port doesn't work with normal Docking ports in ksp though that comes with the dragon capsule...just an fyi

6 hours ago, Philaphlous said:

It works except for the fact that I had to put a cube Sat probe in the dragon v2 module...and the v2 doesn't have the Draco thrusters installed...I may have to figure out a way to fit them on... Docking port doesn't work with normal Docking ports in ksp though that comes with the dragon capsule...just an fyi

ye, i used the .craft files from laztek with some cfg corrections, although the scale is different (Laztek parts are smaller)

On 8/25/2018 at 2:05 PM, CommanderCloud said:

Are there any configs for this mod? If there are, can you please link it? Thanks. I am a RO/RSS noob and I do not know how to make RO configs yet...

See the OP.

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Uace24 said:

I was just curious as with the retirement of the Delta II if it will be included in a future release? (Just out of curiosity not expecting it) 

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s part of the ULA pack that’s stuck in licensing hell right now unfortunately. Pretty sure he couldn’t release it on his own at this point...

23 hours ago, ReventonHawx said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s part of the ULA pack that’s stuck in licensing hell right now unfortunately. Pretty sure he couldn’t release it on his own at this point...

Yeah, couldn't release it on my own, even if I had loved to do so at some point (...) but yes it's coming along! Shouldn't be too long any more, we're in like pretty much the final phase now :D

And Delta II will be released, no worries

BTW, we're almost closing in on 60.000 downloads, that's pretty sick so thanks for that guys! <3

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

13 hours ago, nanokarlo said:

Where can i download ro configs for Launchers Pack - SpaceX

:cool: Put on glasses and read the first post in this thread:

[This Mod is by default not compatible with RO/RSS. If you have any questions or problems with this mod regarding Realism Overhaul, please post in the RO thread]

A couple of the F9 and FH textures have been bothering me for a little bit now so I decided to fix a few things here and there. I was curious if you'd be fine with me sharing my edits here???

Here's a (kinda rough) example...

rD5JA96.png

(Edit 2)
Spoiler

uek5dQt.png

New Block 5 Textures would  be a little bit cleaner.

Edited by DylanSemrau
Added new image

20 hours ago, DylanSemrau said:

A couple of the F9 and FH textures have been bothering me for a little bit now so I decided to fix a few things here and there. I was curious if you'd be fine with me sharing my edits here???

Here's a (kinda rough) example...

rD5JA96.png

(Edit 2)
  Hide contents

uek5dQt.png

New Block 5 Textures would  be a little bit cleaner.

Nice job! Feel free to share these!

However I'd also recommend to have a look at B5 textures which is linked in the OP, it features the new block 5 textures. :)

4 hours ago, GemmasterIanlol said:

Umm this may be a stupid question but is there a version file? because, if there is I haven't been able to find it and it would be a great help if you could tell me which file it is in. I am just trying to bootstrap it into 1.3.1 for my RO save.    thanks 

On Spacedock, you can go to "Changelog" and then select the version you'd like to have. It should be this one for you:

https://spacedock.info/mod/269/SpaceX Launch Vehicles/download/4.1

You can also try to use a newer version, it might work as well in 1.3.1, but no guarantees since I've made some config changes to some parts which were made possible using newer KSP versions. ;) I'd say stick with the linked version for now :)

Block 4 textures pretty much done. Download it on Github.

Includes New:

Stage 1 tank Burned Texture for Block 4

Octaweb Burned Texture for Block 4

Used Interstage for Block 4

Pictures:

Spoiler

YGcEukx.png6gwfTBg.pngRmZrdqt.png

Please notify me of any issues so I can fix them as soon as possible.

More Re-Worked textures coming in the next few days (including Block 5 and Landing Legs). Hopefully they will be somewhat of an improvement.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.