[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

1 hour ago, SpeedShot7 said:

I have an issue where the Common Core Boosters on my Delta IV Heavy continuously fill up on the launch pad. What should I do?

Also are there any consideration to making fairing textures for the Atlas V and Delta series fairings?

Fill up? You mean explode? 

Try rebuilding and reattaching the cores, maybe that helps. 

Hm, no that's not planned I'm afraid, however I'd be more than happy if someone went ahead and does that.:)

On 8/12/2019 at 1:19 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Fill up? You mean explode?

No, I mean it literally fills up on the launch pad. The boosters will be at, say 80% full when I bring it to the pad to launch. In less than a minute, the boosters will be full. I'm thinking the problem might be the stock launch clamps, but I'd like it if you investigated it.

Edit: Nevermind. Figured out the problem was that on the launch clamps I had the fuel pump on.

Edited by SpeedShot7
Figured out the problem

On 8/22/2019 at 11:02 AM, The_evil_martians said:

Not to be mean but when will you update this mod? I have no backups on steam so im screwed :/  But from what I've seen its a really great mod! id like to see a Delta VI Heavy fly in KSP!

typo error delta iv heavy not delta vi heavy

On 8/5/2019 at 4:05 AM, charmx captain america said:

F9demo and Launchers Pack is in it, I also have ModuleManager but it just won't load.

need send bugfix 

On 8/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, Spaceman20290 said:

Where can I find the realism overhaul configs for the Atlas 5 parts pack? The mod does not seem to work with realism overhaul anymore :( I wished it was still being updated because it is very cool and it is the only Atlas 5 pack available as far as I can tell

They were removed for the old atlas parts when the new ones were about to be released in the Ula pack. Since that's no longer going to happen both sets of configs have been abandoned. If you want the old ones try looking in an old ro release for them before I removed them.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:58 PM, Insanity_BK said:

is there an easy way to limit the thrust of the middle booster for FH? or do i have to change it for each engine?

if you are using RO/RSS you can use engine group controller, if not, well you are out of luck.

Hey,

I'm getting this Errors in my logs:

190831T164822.427 [ERROR] [PartReader.ReadTextures] Texture 'Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/KK_F9FT_landingLeg/KK_landingLeg' not found!

190831T165736.641 [ERROR] [PartLoader.CompileModel] PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX_BFR/KK_Raptor/KK_Raptor' as model does not exist

Are they a problem?

My Logs: https://www.tancredi.nl/downloads/logs.zip

Do you need more information?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 5:38 PM, Thomas Edison said:

I understand that the Atlas Pack is old, But...…. Is there any possible way you could bring it back? Its such a great launcher and you already do have a design and a pretty good base to work off of.  Just an idea.

I agree the design is amazing and the textures look nice. Right now I use Real Scale Boosters for the atlas rocket. But I use this mod for the delta rocket because its so nice

On 9/22/2019 at 8:36 PM, spacefreak said:

I am using ksp 1.6.1 with realism overhaul and noticed the craft files are incompatible. I am having a little trouble attaching the delta iv heavy side separators

You are using the stock craft files....why would you expect those to work in RO? I can assure you RO has up to date craft files for all the delta parts. I made them myself and tested them extensively in 1.6.1. To get the craft files and subassemblies for RO check the github page for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Tory Bruno replied to a thread of mine on Reddit where I asked about rotated fairings. So I tried to rotate the fairings in the game but that meant I would have to rotate the upper stage tank. Could the attachment points for the fairings be placed on the payload separator instead of the upper stage tank?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.