[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Great work!

Added RO configs for Minotaur V. Couldn't find thrust curves for SR-118, SR-119 and SR-120 Peacekeeper GSE stages, so used derivatives/estimates. SR-118 curve based on Castor 120 (which was derived from SR-118), SR-119 is a simple regressive thrust curve, and SR-120 is based on Orion 50XL. Star 48BV and Star 37FM/V curves are from Orbital ATK catalog.

[imgur]egwp1[/imgur]

[quote name='A1Ch1']Great work!

Added RO configs for Minotaur V. Couldn't find thrust curves for SR-118, SR-119 and SR-120 Peacekeeper GSE stages, so used derivatives/estimates. SR-118 curve based on Castor 120 (which was derived from SR-118), SR-119 is a simple regressive thrust curve, and SR-120 is based on Orion 50XL. Star 48BV and Star 37FM/V curves are from Orbital ATK catalog.

[URL]http://imgur.com/a/egwp1[/URL][/QUOTE]
Cool! Is the engine fx from real plume?

Very nice A1Ch1! :)

We have decided to split this up into several smaller packs, which allows for easier and faster updating, and also we will upload those individual packs to Kerbalstuff, so that you can keep track of newest releases. Hope this helps you guys.

So, we have released a new (and first) version of the SpaceX Launch Vehicle Pack, including Falcon 9 1.0, Falcon 9 Heavy (based on F1.0) and Falcon 1.
Full KSP 1.0.5 support, download now from [URL="https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1288/SpaceX%20Launch%20Vehicle%20Pack%20%5BLaunchers%20Pack%5D"]Kerbalstuff[/URL].

The other packs (Delta, Atlas and Minotaur) will still need some work, but this way you guys can already enjoy the Falcon 9! :)
(And yes, I am still working on the OP)

@Uace24: I believe there are already subassemblies for RO.

[quote name='MajorLeaugeRocketScience']Wait wha???? Falcon 9?? I thought you said 2 weeks!! How? Explainamatate plz[/QUOTE]
Haha! :D Yes, with the two weeks I really meant that it would take two more weeks to get all the other stuff finished, but then we decided to just split this into small packages, and so we were able to release F9 already now, because it was finished already, while the other stuff still need a bit of work. ;)

[quote name='bigshow281']When I try to load the Falcon Heavy from the craft file, the game freezes up...[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have noted something like this too. It only happened once for me, but I have no idea how to fix this really. Maybe it's an issue with all the Merlin engines, I will try to make their collider more basic.

[FONT=arial]I installed launchers pack V6 in Ksp 1.0.4 its working fine but there is one part missing fairingsepper because of that i cant load the craft files it says kk.fairingsepper missing i see it in the folder tried to move it around didnt worked so i put that back the way it was.i saw the .cfg file everything looks okay but i am not seeing that part in the game.Please Help.....[/FONT]

There's a problem with the fairingsepper.cfg the name should be kk.fairingsepper instead of kk_fairingsepper because of this fairing separator part was missing and also in every craft file its named kk.faringsepper so it kept saying part is missing after changing it to kk.fairingsepper in the fairingsepper.cfg it works just fine.i think you should correct that and reupload it. Edited by diomedea
merged consecutive posts

[quote name='pingu123'][FONT=arial]I installed launchers pack V6 in Ksp 1.0.4 its working fine but there is one part missing fairingsepper because of that i cant load the craft files it says kk.fairingsepper missing i see it in the folder tried to move it around didnt worked so i put that back the way it was.i saw the .cfg file everything looks okay but i am not seeing that part in the game.Please Help.....[/FONT]

There's a problem with the fairingsepper.cfg the name should be kk.fairingsepper instead of kk_fairingsepper because of this fairing separator part was missing and also in every craft file its named kk.faringsepper so it kept saying part is missing after changing it to kk.fairingsepper in the fairingsepper.cfg it works just fine.i think you should correct that and reupload it.[/QUOTE]

I just tested KSP 1.0.4 with V6 of this mod, and had no issues. All crafts load just fine.
Yes, in the craft file it says "kk.fairingsepper_anumber", but that's just KSPs way of saving these crafts. That's strange. Maybe reinstall the pack?

[quote name='olitk00']im really sorry! but the sound is just horrible and scared the crap out of me

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

and another thing is that the engines make my game lagg[/QUOTE]

I just tested the engine, and it sounds like the audio is taken from the Youtube test-stand video. The audio in that video is very distorted and high-pitched. Some finetuning might be needed in order to have it sound good in KSP.

@RaendyLeBeau That looks very nice! Diameter of my F9 is 3.66m, so exactly as big as the real F9, so there should be no problems if you modelled your Dragon to-scale.
Though you might consider to overhaul the trunk a bit, the two "cases" on the side where you attached the solar arrays to are actually protection covers for the solar arrays.
[IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/ISS-31_SpaceX_Dragon_commercial_cargo_craft_approaches_the_ISS_-_crop.jpg[/IMG]

Once in space, these covers get jettisoned. Also, where the arrays are attached, the trunk is like a straight wall, you can see this very good here:
[IMG]https://hacked.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SpaceX-Expands-In-Texas-2.jpg[/IMG]

And maybe you could make that engine in there optional, like it being an extra part, so that you can still put cargo in the trunk? Looks very good otherwise! :)

Yes ! you are so right the engine in the trunk is not very scale - but looks great :)

- a little annotation - i love the SpaceX Agnency -that was actually coming from spacex Agency is very courageous ! Mr.Musk is the MEN of the year ..

- so the follow images are part of the LBSi Christmas-Pack (coming soon) [IMG]http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/images/smilies/k_cheesy.gif[/IMG]

check images on imgur or Sketchfab if you want .. thnx for comments in advantage!

[URL]http://imgur.com/a/F6Ofm[/URL]

on sketchfab i have published older Models - some without texturing.. so i need to upload the newer version soon.

[sketchfab]b7efb7724f8c4b2ba9c63baef52fe98d[/sketchfab]

- rookie question - how i can publish embedded imgur albums ?? apparently i make something wrong .

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6QLsG"><a href="//imgur.com/a/6QLsG">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6QLsG"><a href="//imgur.com/a/6QLsG">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>"]<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6QLsG"><a href="//imgur.com/a/6QLsG">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/URL] Edited by RaendyLeBeau
links updates

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.