[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

16 hours ago, Drj3199 said:

Im going to see Jason 3 launch. I'm going to drive three hours to Vandenberg to see it and it's going to be totally worth it.

I did not see anything. There was too much fog. I heard it though. And someone near me had the live stream playing so I knew what was going on.

Off topic but that was pretty typical visibility for Vandyland, especially on that side of South Base. The roads between SLC-4 and SLC-6 have several dense fog warning signs posted and lots of reflectors on the sides of the roads. 

9 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

It would be great if someone could share RO configs for the Falcons! :)

I'll start converting mine into MM configs if people are interested. Should cover at least the Real Fuels (KeroLOX and nitrogen) and remote tech. Any other mods I should be aware of?

On 1/18/2016 at 1:41 AM, ReventonHawx said:

I'll start converting mine into MM configs if people are interested. Should cover at least the Real Fuels (KeroLOX and nitrogen) and remote tech. Any other mods I should be aware of?

That would be awesome! Make sure everything is good with the gridfins on landing. That can mess up pretty easily.

Hey, just a quick question about an issue I'm having:

First off I want to say, amazing mod. I love the engines so much. But, I have an issue with most launchers. When I decouple the first stage the second stage decides to randomly explode for no reason. I'm using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement so could that be part of the issue or not? Thanks for your help.

40 minutes ago, nathan98900 said:

Hey, just a quick question about an issue I'm having:

First off I want to say, amazing mod. I love the engines so much. But, I have an issue with most launchers. When I decouple the first stage the second stage decides to randomly explode for no reason. I'm using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement so could that be part of the issue or not? Thanks for your help.

Are you using the KSP 1.0.4 version? It contains the Atlas, Deltas, an earlier version of the Falcon 1 and the Minotaur V. That version has concave colliders, so if you try to decouple stages and/or fairings in KSP 1.0.5, things will explode.

Currently the SpaceX LVP (Falcon 1, Falcon 9 v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, and Falcon Heavy) is the only pack that is compatible with KSP 1.0.5.

Edited by Delta_8930

1 hour ago, Delta_8930 said:

Are you using the KSP 1.0.4 version? It contains the Atlas, Deltas, an earlier version of the Falcon 1 and the Minotaur V. That version has concave colliders, so if you try to decouple stages and/or fairings in KSP 1.0.5, things will explode.

Currently the SpaceX LVP (Falcon 1, Falcon 9 v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, and Falcon Heavy) is the only pack that is compatible with KSP 1.0.5.

Ohhh I'm using 1.0.5, my bad. Any ETA for when it's ready for 1.0.5? 

2 hours ago, nathan98900 said:

Any ETA for when it's ready for 1.0.5? 

Can't say yet. The original plan was to release nothing for KSP 1.0.5, and to remake everything for KSP 1.1 and then release the remade stuff, but it seems like 1.1 will still need some time, so maybe I'll change the plans a bit and publish some of the rockets for KSP 1.0.5. I have already most parts of Atlas V done for KSP 1.0.5, only the fairings don't really want to work properly... I can't say.

Revamped parts are 100% sure, and will be released once 1.1 kicks in, everything else, no promise... ;)

Quick question: How do you switch between textures for the main tank and the interstage? I right clicked on the octaweb and the legs for the burned textures, but when I do that for the tank and the interstage, the "next paint" button dosen't show up. 

21 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

When you do dragon 2, (after you do all the other things you say you need to do) I would just do the cargo version, so you wouldn't have to bother with fancy things like IVA, and setting up ladders n such.

Does Dragon v2 come in a cargo version? I thought that Dragon v1 was the only one that carried cargo. 

4 hours ago, DarthVader said:

When you do dragon 2, (after you do all the other things you say you need to do) I would just do the cargo version, so you wouldn't have to bother with fancy things like IVA, and setting up ladders n such.

The dragon v2 is only crew. You are thinking of the dragon which is in the mod but (as far as I can tell) doesn't do anything other than look cool. I may be wrong but I don't even think it comes with a docking port.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.