[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

4 hours ago, SyrusDrake said:

Amazing work on those models. I've never quite been a fan of the stock look, so I love realistic parts like these. Any chance to get an alternate download link in the near future so I can try them out?

Indeed. I like Kartoffelkuchen's work on this mod. I love how it's not half-assed. The thread is amazing, the models are amazing, and the textures are amazing. Nice job, OP.

14 hours ago, RamirezCorp said:

The Download Link does not work :( can someone provide me a link that works to the mod?

@RamirezCorp If you have uTorrent or similar software installed you can download "All of the mods hosted on Kerbal Stuff are available via this torrent." download torrent file and open it with torrent software. That torrent file contains more than 60gb mods and some other data from kerbalstuff so make sure you deselect all parts from it first. Then navigate to Kartoffelkuchen_1121 folder and select Launcher_Pack for download. And one more thing... This folder also contains all older versions of Launchers Pack mod if there was any so after you have downloaded it make sure you install latest version of mod.

Good luck! :)

Edited by Murdox

4 hours ago, DarthVader said:

ULA nab you with a Cease and Desist? Like artwhaley got from SNC for his Dreamchaser mod?

As @Tristonwilson12 stated, I doubt that's the case, mainly because from what I've heard, they're fairly open to the idea of people learning about their rockets even though they don't seem as vocal as SpaceX or NASA might be. The whole SNC thing was really stupid and, not that I know much about the legal system, if the author would've actually taken it to court, I doubt it would've had much of a leg to stand on. He wasn't trying to undermine them, if anything, he was promoting them. 

On 2/26/2016 at 10:22 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Are you using Stock KSP?

Please could you check the weight of the second stage in the part selection tab and tell me that? There was an issue with the upper stage some time ago but I thought I fixed that.

@RamirezCorp

The Tank is 41.6925 t

Edit: I just Reinstalled Ksp and the TWR is perfect, no problem here anymore

Edited by RamirezCorp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.