[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

On 3/25/2016 at 1:07 PM, DarthVader said:

Atlas, Delta II and IV for the ULA pack with EJ who is working on Vulcan. Annoyingly it will be stock alike texture.

Kart isn't working on the ULA pack as far as I know.

This is the second false "rumor" that has been spread on this thread. How about we stop that?

39 minutes ago, Sequinox said:

This is the second false "rumor" that has been spread on this thread. How about we stop that?

Kartoffelkuchen has said he is working on that pack, he was in chat on an EJ stream

44 minutes ago, Sequinox said:

He is most definitely working on the ULA pack. He is modeling Delta II and Delta IV for that pack. In fact, EJ and Kart are the only two people producing the models and textures for that pack.

On 3/22/2016 at 6:13 AM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I don't do RO stuff. As far as I know, Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 1.0 are RO supported, last time I checked the RO folder. I can ping the RO guys and see if they are up to doing the configs needed though. :)

Ok it must be my save, the engines use LOX and Kerosene, the tanks have liquid fuel and oxidizer. 

We're go for launch!

Just a small note, the SpaceX LVs seem to work pretty much fine in KSP 1.1, based on my testing. Even the landing legs work. Only texture switching does not work, because Firespitter is not yet updated for KSP 1.1, and the Falcon Heavy decoupler is grey instead of white, which I have to investigate later.

I'll work on a "real" 1.1 version though, with updated materials and such.

Regarding Atlas V, it also seemed to work, but I had some strange issues with the RD-180 not gimballing, therefore loosing control over the vehicle. You have to see if it works on your install. :)

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

2 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

@DarthVader I tested, and OSF actually worked fine. 

@tees Make sure to install Old School Fairings and try again! :)

Since you guys are already on the topic of Old School Fairings, I hope it is ok if I ask a related question. Is it possible to add OSF support for all "real" fairings manually, or is this something that needs to be done by the OSF author? I've modeled a couple stockalike rockets based off of real ones, but they don't look right with the stock procedural fairings. I don't know how to make my own procedural fairings, but I can easily model real clamshell fairings.

Still not working 4 me : 

1eukxx.png

plugins installed :

module-manager , mech-jeb , old school fairings

both 32 and 64 bit same

decouples work fine but side fairings missed something 

Edited by tees

On 3/30/2016 at 2:13 PM, Kartoffelkuchen said:

We're go for launch!

Just a small note, the SpaceX LVs seem to work pretty much fine in KSP 1.1, based on my testing. Even the landing legs work. Only texture switching does not work, because Firespitter is not yet updated for KSP 1.1, and the Falcon Heavy decoupler is grey instead of white, which I have to investigate later.

I'll work on a "real" 1.1 version though, with updated materials and such.

Regarding Atlas V, it also seemed to work, but I had some strange issues with the RD-180 not gimballing, therefore loosing control over the vehicle. You have to see if it works on your install. :)

where is the 1.0.5 link?

8 hours ago, Moose Rocket Science said:

where is the 1.0.5 link?

Just download the latest version from Spacedock. I didn't upload a new version for KSP 1.1 yet, but the latest version works fine in both 1.0.5 and 1.1. :) Make sure to install the dependencies I listed in the OP though.

@tees That's strange, I'll test it.

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

1 hour ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Can we have a download for Atlas and Delta II and Minotaur? Plz, I want to play with them

I will upload Atlas V once I fixed its gimbal issue, apart from that Atlas V works fine. I will reupload Minotaur soon, and Delta II and III maybe, based on how soon the ULA pack will be ready. I don't see the point in fixing these rockets now if I release completely new ones a couple weeks later. ;)

1 hour ago, schism1234 said:

I can seem to get the realism overhaul to work. I downloaded the zips and put them in the config file but when I go to load up ksp it stops and wont load the rest of the way. any thoughts?

You are talking about the SpaceX pack? You are using KSP 1.0.5? Maybe try a reinstall? The parts should load just fine..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.