[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 3:14 PM, DylanSemrau said:

A couple of the F9 and FH textures have been bothering me for a little bit now so I decided to fix a few things here and there. I was curious if you'd be fine with me sharing my edits here???

Here's a (kinda rough) example...

rD5JA96.png

(Edit 2)
  Hide contents

uek5dQt.png

New Block 5 Textures would  be a little bit cleaner.

I like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah because I read it was a requirement in the OP, but now I see that it is only a requirement for the Atlas Pack.
I am just installing RO / RP-1 and want to have the most important parts I will need. I read this mod is important So I came here.
Should I not download the Atlas Pack and BDanimation either  then?

On 11/30/2018 at 2:15 PM, CocaoGames said:

does anybody know a dragon capsule that comes with solar panels, nosecone and docking port that fits with the vessel.

you just need to replace the download with www.mediafire.com. these are probably the best dragons there are the tundra exploration ones as well. 

on another note does anybody know where i can find the kk delta and vulcan? ive got the atlas and all the spacex stuff. but cant seem to find the delta and vulcan. 

3 hours ago, COL.R.Neville said:

on another note does anybody know where i can find the kk delta and vulcan? ive got the atlas and all the spacex stuff. but cant seem to find the delta and vulcan. 

I think I have the latest version of the Delta II somewhere but it don`t work in newer KSP-versions. There are problems with the fairings and decouplers. Vulcan was not from KK:

I've got a strange problem I hope someone can help me with. I'm on a Ryzen computer with 16GB memory, Ubuntu 18.04, KSP 1.4.5 using CKAN. I've uninstalled all KSP mods, reinstalled all but SpaceX Pack v5.3 and KSP runs normally. When I delete the KSP cache and then install your mod, I get the following error message: well actually I don't get an error message. What happens is the status line says it's loading "Launchers Pack/Rockets/SpaceX/SpaceX_FalconPayloadFairing/KK_SPX_FalconPayloadFairing" and it stalls forever. Of course, actually looking at the directories we can see that there's no SpaceX_FalconPayloadFairing subdirectory in your mod at all.

Anybody know how I can fix this? I love your mod and it just quit working a few days ago.

Edited by RockinRobbins

On 12/2/2018 at 6:12 PM, COL.R.Neville said:

you just need to replace the download with www.mediafire.com. these are probably the best dragons there are the tundra exploration ones as well. 

they dont fit with the packs scale.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.