[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

First, thanks for the mod and support! I'm having troubles loading some of the vessels, though. In the VAB, Falcon Heavy is not able to load due to the lack of needed parts. It says that LargeTankSize3 is not found. However, it is indeed located in the Squad folder... Any solution for this?

11 hours ago, straycats22 said:

First, thanks for the mod and support! I'm having troubles loading some of the vessels, though. In the VAB, Falcon Heavy is not able to load due to the lack of needed parts. It says that LargeTankSize3 is not found. However, it is indeed located in the Squad folder... Any solution for this?

It should be an old squad-tank before squads overhaul. So you need to make some new craft-files or use KSP 1.4.x.

hello everyone, i make a modification on this beautiful mod for get the real specs of the F9 this modification change cfg of Merlins engines and the cfg of f9 tanks  (don't work for the F9v1 and S1, S2 tanks)

[Download link removed by moderator due to licensing violation.  Launchers Pack is licensed ARR, meaning that nobody is allowed to repackage and re-release any of its content.]

if you have any issue or question reply to this post

you need real fuels :

(sorry for my bad english i'm french)

Edited by Snark
Download link removed by moderator

6 hours ago, Alexbo21 said:

I’m having trouble installing it, is there like a installation guide or anything to help me install it

Download it and put the included folder "Launchers pack" to GameData, like the folder-structure in the download said.

1 hour ago, Alexbo21 said:

It’s still not working for me

Do you have ModuleManager? Also: you didn`t say what`s going wrong. All you said is " It’s still not working for me " and " I’m having trouble ". What exactly isn`t working?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've coded my way into getting kOS to switch the textures after the entry burn shutdown. Now all I need to do is to get trajectories to work with kOS and write a boostback script and if that works successfully, a landing script that lands on an exact location. If anyone who has already done that before can guide me, that'll be amazing.

Here's what i did to change the textures:

If i need to press next paint more than once, i just copy and paste the last line again until it reaches the desired texture, and it happens instantly without a wait or anything in between!

wait until ship:verticalspeed > -150.
lock throttle to 0.
    print "Stage 1 Entry burn shutdown".
    local maintank to ship:partstagged("maintank") [0].
    maintank:getModule("FStextureSwitch2") :doEvent("Next Paint").
On 4/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, PatelPratham said:

What happens to the old dragon. The one that I see is blank. Do you know where I can find a dragon spacecraft?

I use Tundra Exploration's Dragon V1 and V2, they're absolutely great. I just scaled them up to 3.7m so they can fit on my Falcon 9. It comes with its curved solar panel trunk, folding solar panels, docking port cover, eight superdracos running on monopropellant and a PICA heatshield with integrated landing legs. My only problem is that I'm trying to rescale the superdraco engine plume size which stays the same. Otherwise, its the one you should go for.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, Matheo G said:

hello everyone, i make a modification on this beautiful mod

Hi @Matheo G,

Thank you for trying to share... but unfortunately we've had to remove your download link.  This Launchers Pack mod is licensed All Rights Reserved, meaning nobody's allowed to repackage or redistribute any of its contents.  From looking at your zip file from the (now removed) link, it did indeed contain some assets from the original mod, so it's not legal and the link has to go.

We're sorry, we know you meant no harm, but licenses are there for legal reasons and there's no wiggle room on this.  If you'd like to make a thing to distribute, you'll need to package your own release in a way that does not contain anything at all from the the Launchers Pack mod itself.  We're sorry for the inconvenience.

On 4/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, edwin.robert said:

My only problem is that I'm trying to rescale the superdraco engine plume size which stays the same. Otherwise, its the one you should go for.

I know its not the thread to discuss but we are working on RO patches+plumes to work with it. That will come soon!

On 4/28/2019 at 7:23 PM, PatelPratham said:

And does tundra exploration work with RO

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason when i go to the link to download the mod in the main post it says i cant connect to it. its not the internet so idk why it wont work.

Edit: Actually SpaceDock wont work at all on any download. I've restarted google too and it still didn't work.

Edited by OPBlue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i have a little problem with this mod... My Falcon 9 Core can't decouple without exploding the Vacuum engine, Sepefghjuikigh- The tiny solid fuel engine doesn't work. I added more and nothing and TWR is too low for the Vacuum.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:45 PM, LukaDaBoi said:

Hey, i have a little problem with this mod... My Falcon 9 Core can't decouple without exploding the Vacuum engine, Sepefghjuikigh- The tiny solid fuel engine doesn't work. I added more and nothing and TWR is too low for the Vacuum.

using hot staging and add maximum tiny solid fuel engine over 1000X parts

can u upgrade the atlas pack to 1.2 for removing OSF addons

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.