Meanwhile...

Helix935

ok the point of the game is this...

you're suppose to start the post with meanwhile and then say at or in a place (does not have to be related to KSP) where something (preferably comidic) happens like this...

Meanwhile at the KSC (i founded this thread so i might as well do something KSP related), the new recruits begin training on the new Asteroid intercept simulator, after the first five lessons, it goes well with the new recruits until Jeb gave a lesson...

there were no survivors as the asteroid flew done and destroyed the Astronaut complex, Jeb remarks how the modifications he made to the simulator were sufficient to teach the lesson even though he didn't survive... (if this isn't as funny as I thought then sorry, i suck at making jokes)

can come in the form of dialog or just a report of the aftermath

inspired by this post...

Meanwhile in LKO.

"Houston, we have a probelm. My *** is stuck in the hatch. Houston? Houston? Stop laughing dammit, this isn't funny. Urgh...darn, can't wiggle out of it. Stop laughing, no, no, stop laughing! I'm serious here!"

Nn going off topic or insulting other people's posts if they aren't funny

Meanwhile on Mun, a lone kerbal locates a monolith and, as he was sucking in his breath in wonder at the sight, his helmet implodes and angers the monolith who unleashes Curse onto Kerbin

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

MEANWHILE...

Somewhere on Eeloo...

A

MYSTERIOUS PLAN

IS IN THE WORKS, TO 

DESTROY THE KERBOL SYSTEM

AND LEAVE NO SURVIVORS...

WILL OUR HEROES MAKE IT?

BEFORE DOOM IMPENDS ON EVERY LIVING CREATURE IN THE SYSTEM?

WILL THE EPIC SUPERLAZERSHARKT-REXTOTALMEGAVILLAIN BE STOPPED? OR WILL THE WORLD END...

WATCH THIS MICHAEL BAY PRODUCED, ADRENALINE-PACKED EPIC-ACTION-COMEDY-ROMANCE-THRILLER SOON, ON BLU-RAY AND DVD.

COMING SOON...

yay

Edited by Matuchkin

meanwhile in the vab, They made a giant jebediah pinata made of all the steel that they were going to use for the next misson

meanwhile their finds out and they make a sculpture to symbolize their hate of him from all the used relics

Meanwhile their boss threatens to fire them and the VAB and any safety protocol to rescue jeb.

As a result they Summon they Summon Satan and have thier boss as a sacrafice to scare him before they show him they cleaned it up

• 4 weeks later...

Meanwhile on Laythe, Jeb and Val are speaking

"ummmm, what did Gene say?"

"Jeb, he said that he canceled our budget for some fighter manufacturing company"

"Cant we just get the frak off this rock"

"JEB I TOLD YOU TO STOP WATCHING THAT SHOW, ARGGGGGGG!"

2 days later she hides all the KSG DVDs

Meanwhile at the launch pad... Boosters? Go! Staging? Go! SAS? Go! RCS? Go! Guidance? Go! Comms? Go! Markers? [Lick] a www only green and orange here. Go! 

Dres 2 you are clear for really big explos- um... Launch! T- 10 9 8 SAS engaged! 7 6 vernors active! 5 4 3 full throttle 2 1 INGITION!!!

We have lift off of the- KABOOM!!! Uh... Really big explosion?... Von Kerman what just happened?!? You put the launch clamps at the top not bottom. Oh... 

Note: this a partially true launch from yesterday. The partially true was because A no markers B no launch clamps at all.

• 4 months later...

meanwhile, jebediah watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCiY7MAT2U

and then play with & mess around with this 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/24/Pendulum_search_pattern.png/220px-Pendulum_search_pattern.png

oh look some sub tiles on the titles  ; )

then the next meanwhile will be magnetically attracted without proxy or long distance disruption/disturbance or any any kind of wave train carrying @lvl "n+?", for science, of course

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
cgi lalala cgi lalala ;) [insert 10 hours kerbol video here]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.