Looking for someone to join me in a space war.

I couldn't find any better place on the forums to post this so i am posting this here. (Mods if you feel this belongs somewhere else please move it)

Anyway i am looking for someone who could join me and my friend in a little (well not very little) space war.

It will be a modded KSP folder that i will supply.

Rules:

Types of Ships:

Carrier: It carries other small ships and is defenseless without its fighter crew.

Battle Cruiser: It has weaponry capable of taking out capital ships and cannot house fighters.

(other types will be added as they appear)

1. all ships are to be manned

2. no taking control of an enemy vessel unless it is void of crew

3. all ammunition is to be kinetic type

3.2 all anti-capital ship weaponry is to be unguided

4. colony ships are to mark controlled planets

5. Kerbin land is to be a 100% neutral zone, (all other planets and moons are up for grabs)

6. civilian ships (medical ships, rescue ships, colonies) are to be completely unarmed

7. A ships is ruled captured when it can no longer defend its self (and cannot escape) or is void of crew.

(more rules will be added as needed)

If you are interested or you want more info just reply down below.

I may have to wait a long while to come up with anything for a space war. I don't have any warship designs. What I do well is atmospheric craft, realistically. As for space... I'm sure I could get a spaceplane into space and out somewhere, but is a one-man fighter technically a warship? Add to that not knowing how to build weapons (I've never had to do any weapons, other than dropping fuel-tank bombs on ground targets), and I'd be going into this with no advantages.

Then again, a ship is technically one big kinetic weapon...

I may have to wait a long while to come up with anything for a space war. I don't have any warship designs. What I do well is atmospheric craft, realistically. As for space... I'm sure I could get a spaceplane into space and out somewhere, but is a one-man fighter technically a warship? Add to that not knowing how to build weapons (I've never had to do any weapons, other than dropping fuel-tank bombs on ground targets), and I'd be going into this with no advantages.

Then again, a ship is technically one big kinetic weapon...

Well we all have to start somewhere and if you would like I could lend you a few of my ship designs for some ideas. But if you are interested ill link you the file with the complete rules

Oh, I'm interested, just don't expect me to be much good at actually fighting. I plan to do my best, of course, but as I said, I'm reasonably good at atmospheric stuff. Although I know a few good tactics, and I have good patience for moving dangerous things into orbit...

Oh, I'm interested, just don't expect me to be much good at actually fighting. I plan to do my best, of course, but as I said, I'm reasonably good at atmospheric stuff. Although I know a few good tactics, and I have good patience for moving dangerous things into orbit...

Ok in the morning ill send you the ksp file but ill need you to pm me your email with proof that you own ksp (a steam account with it on there would do great) I don't want to be feeding no pirates Ok? Also there is another guy in this too...il tell you about him later

Sign me up! I have some questions though:

KSPMP?

Can we use turrets with probe bodies on them?

No, multiplayer was too much for the game to handle and often caused it to crash on loading

And and turrets are fine as long as they are attached to the main ship.

EDIT: also if you could PM me your email with proof that you own ksp ill add you to the war.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.