Recommend me a game?

Mmmmyum

Does anyone know of a really chilled game that I can just casually play while relaxing? Something like an easier version of Super Hexagon would be perfect, which doesn't require much thought or effort. I just want something to zone out to.

Also I'd prefer something that doesn't need to make much sound.

The Powder Toy.

It's a little 2d pixel like game where you can place different elements on the screen and watch them interact, like salt turning water into salt water, neutrons making heat and uranium, and more neutrons from plutonium, there's lots of different things to try!

You can also play saves made by other people, some people have made reactors, some have built cities, and lots of other stuff!

I think this meets the definition of casual unless your making things explode all day.

And the best part is that you can get it for the low low price of FREE!

*wonders how EA acts like this all the time*

*game is not made by EA*

What do you like? Budget? Specs?

Uh I want something I can play while having something like 2 braincells to rub together basically. Think Race the Sun, Super Hexagon sort of simplicity. It's probably kinda weird, I just find most games are way too complicated to play while relaxing

Money isn't too much of an issue, just as long as it's got more than a few hours to it.

EDIT: Super Hexagon is well worth it if you haven't played it btw, it's a bit difficult at first, but I finished it after just under 20 hours and I still play it quite a lot

Edited by Mmmmyum

I basically want a game that'd be boring to most, really simple (Dwarf Fortress is actually pretty appealing, just a bit hard to get into). Preferably not needing a mouse, and with a bit of a learning curve? Dark Souls used to be my chill game before my controller stopped working with it properly

I have spent many hours playing:

Boomshine

Gravitee

Sieger

Fragger

Sushi Cat

And the game I found so addicting I literally could not force myself to stop playing, Infectionator 2.

Oh, and if you're not opposed to spending a little money, you might check out Incredipede, which I found strangely haunting and compelling.

Edited by pebble_garden

I have spent many hours playing:

Boomshine

Gravitee

Sieger

Fragger

Sushi Cat

And the game I found so addicting I literally could not force myself to stop playing, Infectionator 2.

Oh, and if you're not opposed to spending a little money, you might check out Incredipede, which I found strangely haunting and compelling.

I have incredipede on my tablet actually, it's quite interesting.

You may like Euro Truck Simulator. You drive around Europe and England peacefully and you can also block off roads with your trailer. It's real fun.

It may not be a great zone out game though. If I get distracted by TV I either crash my truck into something or *gasp* roll it!

Just saying.

It is a great, relaxing game. I put in custom internet radio and listen to the BBC and Irish radio as I drive along.

Hmm, I have a few...

Crayon physics, draw your way though puzzels

Proteus, explore a strange island.

Dead Cyborg, what happened to the world?

Outer Wilds, explore space.

Pioneer, explore a lot more space.

Thomas was alone, a minimalist adventure.

Waking Mars, a game about discovery.

Zen puzzle garden, rake sand into paths.

Shelter, badger badger badger....

10 More Bullets, it's browser game so you can probably just google it.

What you do, press spacebar when you think it is a good time and then wait. Depending on when you pressed it, you may have a long or short wait time until you press it again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.