DarkMultiPlayer 0.3.8.0 [KSP 1.12.0]

godarklight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it in any way contract configurator compatible?

After first orbit in almost stock game(MJ + CC) I'm getting 45 contracts completed.Second mission and i have 2M funds and ~300 science points from contracts i couldn't even see.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to run perfectly fine on 1.7.2

As it is now

DMP is my choice LMP might be in the long run the better but for now dmp is my choice :

no vehicles moved into the void or other orbits less kraken etc.

Only regret is that is has no server browser...

Edited by Nightmare

• 4 weeks later...

I am having issues creating a server on mac.  I am able to set one up, select it and click connect.  It says connecting for a while then changes to   " connection error: connection timed out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

How does this look like when you have three Kerbals (each of them being a multiplayer player) in the command pod in IVA? Do you see what the other guys are doing? I'm guessing not. But what happens when you try to swap seats, or if one of them changes the display in one of the cockpit screens? Do the other ones see that?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a private server. Whenever someone is either landed somewhere or descending, the game freezes for everyone else and sometimes crashes. There are currently 3 of us but this only happens to 2. The one it doesn't happen to doesn't freeze or crash at all. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Itching to get back into the KSP Groove, and reviving old server hobbies.

Even went through tribulations to come out of the dark ages of ubuntu 12 to 18 for it lol.
Only thing I can find that's an issue.... HTTP port doesn't forward to your server list... or at least doesn't seem to.

It's been an hour at best, no sign of my server on your page.
Test or two otherwise, and my adventures continue online.. just need online.

(I'm hoping you're still keeping up with it.  This was always the best of the best.  Everything else is lockout nonsense.)
Any way for a client side server retrieval in the future?  Might save troblems.

Otherwise overjoyed to see you're back.

Edit:  Ok, DL reporting plugin to get on the list.. had to go to the chat to find it.  

Edited by Methlon

• 1 month later...

DarkMultiPlayer v0.3.5.1 has been released for KSP 1.9

This time there is a heap of changes, I'm recycling objects so garbage collector freezing should mostly go away, I've fixed flying vessels so they load into DMP, there's also an in game server list now. I intend to play this version a bit, maybe I'll catch people on the public servers :)

I found the actual source of DMP freezes, players sending updates from the past combined with an extrapolator bug (stepping the difference 50 milliseconds at a time.... this approach is now removed)

Profiling memory usage definitely improved overall performance, but now the actual DMP freezes are a thing of the past in v0.3.5.2

• 2 weeks later...

Can you help me? I've tried everything before and I don't know how to fix it. Did a lot of guides, but in the end it's always this. With and without mods... The port is open the Firewall completely disabled. And there are very very few guides.

[21:45:10][DEBUG] : Loading settings...
[21:45:10][DEBUG] : Loading plugins!
[21:45:10][DEBUG] : Done!
[21:45:10][INFO] : Starting DMPServer 0964a5fd2647bba25e3c8f554a71774ff159a42a, protocol 53
[21:45:10][INFO] : Loading universe... 
[21:45:10][INFO] : Starting SUBSPACE server on port 6702... 
[21:45:10][INFO] : Error setting up server, Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Требуемый адрес для своего контекста неверен
   в System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   в System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
   в System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)
   в DarkMultiPlayerServer.ClientHandler.SetupTCPServer()
[21:45:10][INFO] : Not starting mesh server because we are bound on a specific address
[21:45:10][INFO] : Ready!
[21:45:10][INFO] : Goodbye!