Target Practise

This is a call for all you budding archers out there:

TARGET PRACTISE!!!

The challenges: (all of the details are below)

VAB Shooting Range (RCS and SRB, stock and mod)

Space Station Shootout (Mod only)

Surface Shooting (Stock and mod, Mun and Kerbin)

Debris Shooting (Stock and mod)*

Stock: You should use a completely stock rocket consisting of an SRB, a decoupler, a command module and a parachute to fling a command mod onto items around the VAB.

RCS: You may enter the RCS competition with a command module, a maximum of two RCS tanks, a parachute (maybe) and a maximum of twelve (12) RCS jets (The stock RCS jet DOES count as one (1) jet)

Mod: Same as either of the above... but with mod parts.

THIS IS A MOD ONLY CHALLENGE: Launch a space station into space, launch an interceptor that you\'ve built and fire away! The quickest time wins! This does NOT include the time it took to put the station up there in the first place.

Stock: Build a rocket that will land you on the Mun using only stock parts and then launch another and plow on into the first!

Mod: Same as above, but you can use mod parts.

Mun: The action must all take place on the Mun.

Kerbin: The action must all take place on Kerbin.

Lots of debris can be left on the side of a ship as you get into space, your job is to drop it and attempt to smash it into Kerbin. The winner is the closest shot to the VAB. There are both stock and mod versions of this challenge.

The Terms and Conditions:

You must take a screenshot with most of your attempts shown. You must state how many tries it took you to achieve the target. If you get it in one, (or you have the lowest number of tries) you will earn the right to ONE (1) internet cookie which I myself will message you.

Q: Hey jgjiscool, aren\'t you going to post a benchmark.

A: No. I haven\'t got a record of all of the pods I used so I\'m disqualified from this one.

Q: Hey jgjiscool, can we make a mod ship to perform the task?

A: As long as you clearly mention that it is an attempt that uses mod parts.

Q: Hey jgjiscool, what about an RCS only section?

A: Sure, great idea. Just mark it as an RCS only entry. Also f you decide to use a mod RCS entry, mark it with both RCS and mod.

Q: Hey jgjiscool, what about shooting space stations with yadaa yadaa, blah blah blah...

A: Hell yeah! This is the thread! Feel free to shoot things out of the sky on this thread! Obviously this is a Mod only challenge so don\'t bother with a mod mark. Post it as an intercept instead.

Q: Hey jgjiscool, what about different shooting challenges?

A: Yep, cool. Just let me know and I\'ll add them!

Q: Hey jgjiscool, what if I don\'t have KSP 0.14xX because I didn\'t preorder?

A: That\'s cool. If you are still on 0.13, you should just post screenies of all your attempts UNDER SPOILERS!!!

Q: Hey jgjiscool...

A: Stop asking stupid questions and get going! (If you have other questions, please ask.)

Stock Challenges:

---> VAB Shooting Range

---> ---> Standard: -----

---> ---> RCS: -----

---> Surface Shooting

---> ---> Mun: -----

---> ---> Kerbin: -----

---> Debris Shooting: -----

Mod Challenges:

---> VAB Shooting Range

---> ---> Standard: -----

---> ---> RCS: -----

---> Surface Shooting

---> ---> Mun: -----

---> ---> Kerbin: -----

---> Debris Shooting: -----

---> Space Station Shootout: -----

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.