Community Poll: Which existing features in KSP should be expanded on in 0.25?

Which existing features in KSP should be expanded on in 0.25?  

1. 1. Which existing features in KSP should be expanded on in 0.25?

• Biomes - especially for Duna and Ike
    • Fuel - nuclear fuel for LV-N
    • EVA - limited fuel for kerbonauts
    • Aerodynamics - more FAR-like
    • Other

it's back from the dead. BACK FROM THE DEAD I TELL YA!!

(but addressing the actual question in the thread: I'll say aerodynamics. Additional biomes would be nice, but until we actually NEED to visit other planets to fill out the tech tree, i'm not sure it's really dire. Aerodynamics, however...)

I'm not entirely sure why biomes is second, it effects practically nothing right now. IMO they should be expanding science and Kerbals (customisation, stats, etc) since large updates practically take a year. They should be working on smaller things in between since people don't wanna keep waiting a year for a single update.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see more small stuff. You've noticed how the new reaction wheels & SAS modules look better and make more sense? I'd be quite happy if someone came around to do more of this kind of thing. A few engines are still in need of rebalancing (esp. that radial rockomax thing), and the probe cores come in a host of shapes and weights but their stats make little sense. At half a ton, the big one could well include a proper reaction wheel and a nuclear power source.

"Select Root" should be a stock thing; the game is already capable of doing this in the context of undocking vessels, might as well bring it into the VAB (Restrict it to docking ports if you have to, that's where I need it most: piecing together several independent vessels).

The movable viewpoint from SPH could be made available in VAB.

There's more, but I think you get my drift. Noone will earn high praise over this, but it's stuff that could and should be done and if part of it makes it into the next update, I certainly won't complain.

I don't honestly know why Squad called the biomes biomes. I mean, life is only present on Kerbin. Then why do we have BIOmes on the Mun and on Minmus? This is not Minecraft, dear Squad. This is KSP, and unless I see a cactus on the Mun, you can't call a crater "biome". Call it zone, area, whatever you want, but not biome :mad:

I don't honestly know why Squad called the biomes biomes. I mean, life is only present on Kerbin. Then why do we have BIOmes on the Mun and on Minmus? This is not Minecraft, dear Squad. This is KSP, and unless I see a cactus on the Mun, you can't call a crater "biome". Call it zone, area, whatever you want, but not biome :mad:

Apparently there are two(maybe four) Objects with life on it: Kerbin and Laythe. Laythe has usable Oxygen in it's Atmosphere. The only way (known today) an Atmosphere gets elementary Oxygen (so O2 and O3) is through life-forms, which produce these. So there are probably one-cell-plants in the Ocean of Laythe. And Vall being Europa equivalent there could be life below the Ice, as on Eeloo.

But that's kind of OT.

I agree with you that the general name BIOME for areas on all kinds of Celestial Bodies is not well choosen IMO.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.