[0.23.5] Fr3aKy's Part Pack V1.0 - Ariane 6 replica, extendable Engines and more...

Fr3aKyHDx

NEW PROJECT! Take a look!

Hey and welcome to my first Mod " Fr3aKy'sPartPack "

So today is an awesome day and also the Release of the V1.0 of my Modpack. Yeah!:sticktongue:

For the jubilee of V1.0 i have thinks about a replica of a Rocket and i cause........................................ the upcoming Ariane 6 Launcher!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Note: the fairing is not Included!

Stats from all Parts:

Effects from the old Parts:

If you like the Effects and haven't these on your Stock Engines Download the Full Version of the HotRockets! Particle FX Replacement by Nazari1382!

Download from Curse

Download from Mediafire

Changelog:

V1.0:-------------------------------------------------

Adding HotRockets! Effects for all/upcoming Rocket Engines

Adding possible names, prices to the Parts

Adding a 3.75m to 2.5m Vinci Engine

V0.75:-----------------------------------------------

Adding an 1.25m nuklear Vinci Engine

Adding Heat(emissive) Effects for upcoming Engines

V0.5:------------------------------------------------

Adding Fairing for upcoming Engines

Adding a 2.5m Vinci Engine

First Version. First Mod!

Planned Feature:

-i think i going to do in the future fewer rocket engines!

-but i want to do more fuel Tanks, solar panels, Solid Boosters and maybe SAS, Batterys, Launch Clamps or other Cool Stuff! :D

(Feedback is very welcome! If you have wishes report that me!)

If you found a bug report that to me too, Don't be afraid! I'm sorry if I need a long time for my Parts it take a long time to make a part (First Mod!) but i getting faster!

special thanks to blackheart612 for the support!

License:

88x31.png

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Edited by Fr3aKyHDx
Release V1.0

That's a really cool concept, allows you to compact your rockets more, need more of these types of things that allow you to stow or compact the engines for travel and then fold out from the sides (think Phoenix from Star Trek) or like this where the thrust "cone"(not sure if that is the right term, lol don't care too) can be collapsed within the realm of believability. Nice work

Could you do an RL-10 lookalike (either Atlas-style A4 or Delta-style B2)? It'd work great as a 1.25m extendable nozzle engine. Also, do you think you could get a better particle effect for it? There's a whole new engine module (ModuleEnginesFX, that's what NASA pack uses) you can use to get a faint, orange flame you'd want on that engine (the real hydroLOX engines look like that).

Also, that's the best first model I've ever seen. :) I love extendable nozzle engines.

Nice work man, very innovative! Hope to see this applied to more than just rockets! Maybe a jet with dynamic nozzles, or maybe some rcs blocks that retract into the rocket/spaceplane body for more aerodynamic profiles would be awesome things to see...

Hello everybody, nice to see that the Vinci finally found it's way ingame. Looks amazing.

I worked on a 1.25m version I called the "Hydra" a while ago, but never

finished it.

If someone wants to use the files I could send them.

ATM it looks like this in blender:

hydra.jpg

All the best :)

Edited by MWJ

Very kerbal but whats the point of shape changing?

Edit: never mind i found out its to make it more compact during first stage flight

Edited by Xenon2462
realized the reason

That looks very good, but the plate on the first one is kinda ugly, can you make one without that so i can use it on less then one meter tanks.

Also, the heat effect doesn't go onto the nozzle right, ask the guy who made the kosmos mod about that, he made an engine with that kind of nozzle and made that work somehow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.