Jump to content

[1.1] SXT - Lack's Stock Extension [SXT-25-10APR16] - Basic 1.1 compatibilty


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, minepagan said:

Alright, I have to share this:

Made with your 5m Osaul.....and yes, I did land it legit, no hacks.

Available on KerbalX.

Link?... I couldnt find it there...

EDIT: DOH!...nvm... Couldnt find the "Users" search filter...Got it now :P

Edited by Stone Blue
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2016 at 1:52 PM, MightyDarkStar said:

I am in love with the WWII themed parts. The Spitfire and FW-190D engines are absolutely perfect, although I'd like to see the rest of those two aircraft.

I second this - a FW-190 cockpit would be nice, as would the cockpit & wings of the Spitfire....kinda hard to take a fighter plane seriously when it has a Cessna cockpit.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am against have a part of a specific airplane, since it limits a bit what you can do with it.

What about a mix between the FW-190 and the BF-109 cockpits?

Then it would just be a "fighter" cockpit that we can use for both original concepts and replicas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone noted before, there's a little issue with the Folding Wing... a small nuisance in an otherwise perfect job.

 

NfDxIz7.png

YVJKi8L.png

PS

Using stock aerodynamics, that is.

Edited by kino
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're gonna resize the An-225 nose to 5m diameter, please add a matching 5m rear ramp when you do so, preferably in a way that integrates that dorsal "spine" with nice vertical flat places to attach horizontal tail surfaces.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, StevieC said:

If you're gonna resize the An-225 nose to 5m diameter, please add a matching 5m rear ramp when you do so, preferably in a way that integrates that dorsal "spine" with nice vertical flat places to attach horizontal tail surfaces.

Lack already said he would eventually, and also a MK3 nose ramp. Right, Lack?

(There is a correct response, Lack. Choose wisely.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2016 at 5:45 AM, Avalon304 said:

Im not having any issue running KSC++ right now and Ive seen that there is an interim release for KK up, though Im not sure exactly what it does.

The interim patch allows static objects to have concave colliders again. Squad removed the ability for parts to have them in preparation for Unity 5, but it only matters for parts, not statics.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lack Do you take suggestions? One part that would be useful is a tiny recessed wheel, like a caster wheel without the pivot, for the back of planes to avoid tail strikes.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ant said:

@Lack Do you take suggestions? One part that would be useful is a tiny recessed wheel, like a caster wheel without the pivot, for the back of planes to avoid tail strikes.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

You could just use the Squad tail dragger wheel. Then use the offset tool. I did this when I built the credible sport C-130. I hit the tail a couple times and using that wheel fixed it just like you are suggesting.

Edited by V8jester
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, V8jester said:

You could just use the Squad tail dragger wheel. Then use the offset tool. I did this when I built the credible sport C-130. I hit the tail a couple times and using that wheel fixed it just like you are suggesting.

Yeah but it's pretty big for what is needed, so more drag than it's worth for supersonic planes IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lack I have a suggestion - short cargo bay sections with working doors in sides. For all sizes maybe? Sometimes it's a pain to walk all around the vessel just to get inside from cargo ramp.
Also, having the ability to toggle hatch presence would be awesome - segments with holes for guns aka AC-130 are somewhat needed, plus I see a bunch of other uses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

It is not working. Mac. KER, MJ, Trajectories, Hyper Edit. Version 1.05. The parts just don't show up. Except 5M fairing and 5M heat shield

Check that you installed to the correct directory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...