[0.23.5] Go At Throttle Up [May-11-2014]

TacoScott

I'm on vacation from may 21st to june 2nd so the lack of updates does not mean I've forgotten about you. I have vessel view support close to working so stay tuned when I get back! :)

Did you see that VV just got updated to 0.5? Might be stuff in the update that you want that wasn't in 0.4 ( which was the current one when I asked about support).

Did you see that VV just got updated to 0.5? Might be stuff in the update that you want that wasn't in 0.4 ( which was the current one when I asked about support).

I did not know that, but I've been pulling from the github so maybe I was looking at 0.5 code. Either way, I'm sure my phone will find it's way around to github during my jaunt. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm back and jetlagged. Updates coming this week. =)

Amazing mod. Have you considered integration of the ALCOR pod and it's cameras? The license seems to allow such, but I'm not certain how difficult it may be. It's an absolutely amazing pod for the full IVA experience and combined with this mod (even without the pods built in camera integration) make for an unbelievably immersive experience.

Amazing mod. Have you considered integration of the ALCOR pod and it's cameras? The license seems to allow such, but I'm not certain how difficult it may be. It's an absolutely amazing pod for the full IVA experience and combined with this mod (even without the pods built in camera integration) make for an unbelievably immersive experience.

Currently it doesn't override alcor pod (aka RPM) cameras. It just provides additional cameras you can place. You can place them next to your existing alcor pod cameras and have it work that way if you want.

Going to have a GATU session with friends tomorrow afternoon. Any chance for an update before then? :)

An EVA camera would be amazing. Looking at the stand alone map view mod as well.

Edited by joshblake

Going to have a GATU session with friends tomorrow afternoon. Any chance for an update before then? :)

An EVA camera would be amazing. Looking at the stand alone map view mod as well.

VesselView support is still next on my list. Still working it out, but I progress is being made so no updates before your session. Let me know any thoughts from your GATU session! :)

No hurry, but it would be nice if in the next update the port number for the server would be tweakable. On the PC of a buddy of mine there is a service running on 0.0.0.0:8080 (gatu says so) - but netstat does not find it so we can't identity and stop the service.

It appears that i am not able to connect to the server relay with another machine, i have tried every IP i have including the router IP (www.ipchicken.com). Ive tried changing the port in the script(I edited gatu.globals.webport = 8080 to gatu.globals.webport = 8085 and it changes correctly, but still no connection on my other computer :(. Please help :)

It appears that i am not able to connect to the server relay with another machine, i have tried every IP i have including the router IP (www.ipchicken.com). Ive tried changing the port in the script(I edited gatu.globals.webport = 8080 to gatu.globals.webport = 8085 and it changes correctly, but still no connection on my other computer :(. Please help :)

If you're using computers on the same local network, you need to assign it to connect to the local IP of the server, not the gateway IP that you would see by using IP chicken. Also check your software firewalls on either of the machines.

If you're using computers on the same local network, you need to assign it to connect to the local IP of the server, not the gateway IP that you would see by using IP chicken. Also check your software firewalls on either of the machines.

I have tried that, it still does not work on the local ip of the machine, im wondering if its the mod on my machine because telemachus runs fine

Ive tried changing the port in the script(I edited gatu.globals.webport = 8080 to gatu.globals.webport = 8085 and it changes correctly, but still no connection on my other computer :(. Please help :)

I figured that might enable me to solve my problem (a problem with the pc of a buddy of mine), but it looks like it does not work as one would hope. The server starts and shows the new port number, the browser can connect and show the pages. But there appears to be no communication between the gatu ksp plugin and the server, the pages show no data from a focused craft with gatu parts.

So changing the port number in the py script won't solve your problem anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.