The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

That gif of hammering F5, that made me chuckle as I'm similar for the past few days :D

I have lots of holiday left, I might even take a day off when it finally comes out!

so...got a 3 day weekend and no plans...it'd be a shame if something happened to occupy all this free time ill have....

edit: oh and btw this is now the .24 waiting thread.

*Stares at r4pt0r - giggles slightly crazy*

There is pain.

There's waiting. Then there's elevator waiting. Then there's waiting to get on the elevator to wait. Then there's waiting to wait for the elevator so you can begin the elevator waiting. This is my stage of pain and anxiety.

This new update smuggles Whackjovian kryptonite. It is a poison that seeks to reduce the size of my builds. But it is so cunningly prepared and presented that I want to eat it anyway. Full well knowing it will do me harm. I could swear they made homemade frosting for it even.

(Seriously, though, I don't mind the wait at all. This wait is nothing to any of us who are Dwarf Fortress fans. The last time DF got an update, KSP 0.15.2 was the newest version. And it's still in active development, mind you.)

Edited by SkyRender

(Seriously, though, I don't mind the wait at all. This wait is nothing to any of us who are Dwarf Fortress fans. The last time DF got an update, KSP 0.15.2 was the newest version. And it's still in active development, mind you.)

Dwarf Fortress? Love that game. It's as close as you can get to the "gameplay over graphics" ideal.

Dwarf Fortress? Love that game. It's as close as you can get to the "gameplay over graphics" ideal.

Awesome, a fellow DFer! Ever post anything to the DF forums, by chance? I stopped visiting there a while back, around the time KSP really took off (0.17), but now I'm curious if we've encountered one another there before. I usually stuck around the DF Dwarf Mode Discussion forum, and focused on megaprojects and ways to break the already broken economy even further.

Edited by SkyRender