The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

KSP x64 exe for PC is a cake! The folder claims to have 700+Mb of data but the actual folder contains no files. I'm rather confused personally.

Considering we've already seen Max and Scott Manley explicitly state they're playing on the x64 build, I think we can be fairly sure that it's real.

Considering we've already seen Max and Scott Manley explicitly state they're playing on the x64 build, I think we can be fairly sure that it's real.

Oh yeah I don't mean the version itself is, but that we probably won't have an actual separate directory for them. The x64 directory I'm guessing is something they used to test the stability and used a separate directory so the issues could be isolated as a definite x64 issue, dunno if that would help them but it's about the only reason I can figure they had it there in the first place. Basically it means we won't have an extra 700+mb to download unless that folder randomly refills itself between now and public release.

I'm not sure if this is stupid but I noticed a trend of having updates going live at around 20:30 (not sure what time zone). So I guess *if* we get the new update today it will happen in the next 90min...

I'm not sure if this is stupid but I noticed a trend of having updates going live at around 20:30 (not sure what time zone). So I guess *if* we get the new update today it will happen in the next 90min...

You can edit your time zone in general forum settings. By my clock it's 1:19pm CST, which is about 4-7 hours shy of normal SQUAD posting times.