The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

They surely are just sadistic ...

they surely sit in their office, with their hands above a big round red button that bears the inscription "Start Upload of KSP 0.24" and read in this thread,

waiting for us to become totally utterly desperate, before they press the button

:D

July 20th is a Sunday, they would never release on a weekend. If anything (if not today) it would be tomorrow for the anniversary of the Apollo 11 launch (7/16 @ ~9:30am CST).

Def not the 20th. Still think today or tomorrow.

At this point, I'm thinking my original guess was accurate. FAQ in place of devnotes tonight, with release tomorrow.

Rowsdower said it'd be released within one day of the media group releasing their videos, which would imply today. Maxmaps said a few days. I am hoping for today, but they don't seem to be sure on a date.

Why? A mod specifically said it wouldn't be a week, so as to not fall into the quagmire that we had with 23.5. If they did get behind, they'd just tell them. They're smart enough to realize that that would be the best way to keep everyone calm.

They surely are just sadistic ...

they surely sit in their office, with their hands above a big round red button that bears the inscription "Start Upload of KSP 0.24" and read in this thread,

waiting for us to become totally utterly desperate, before they press the button

:D

167057m.png

Like this one? :P

Every time I see "Bad Gateway" I imagine a network admin hitting a web server with a rolled up newspaper and saying "Bad gateway! Bad!"

Oh man you've made my day. You're so going to end up in my sig.