The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

And now we will see the Hype-Train go SSTO! :D

I'd rather not go Single Stage TO Ocean...

yes old refrence is old. For those that weren't here before the first Kerbal Kon C7 did a testing live stream trying to build a SSTO Spaceplane, and all of 'em ended up going into the ocean leading the twitch chat to change the 'O' from orbit to ocean.

What I see when I look at that update (through some slightly rose tinted glasses) is that the new build they pushed out an hour or so ago was the proposed fix, and if testing goes well (what, that should take about 30 seconds, right?), meaning it'll be released within the hour.

Also, Rowsdowser just confirmed that the RC will be just to the testers, not to the general public.

Is there an update coming out?

If you read Page 127 there stands they are testing the last experimental build, if this goes without bugs (knock on wood) they will release it today

If there are still a part of the bug in this new Experimental build then it'll be tomorrow i think

yes old refrence is old. For those that weren't here before the first Kerbal Kon C7 did a testing live stream trying to build a SSTO Spaceplane, and all of 'em ended up going into the ocean leading the twitch chat to change the 'O' from orbit to ocean.

Yes that moment was awesome.

* stares at tetryds from behind the bags underneath his eyes and the collection of empty Red Bulls in front of him

Thank You Kasper! Really we're all (ok almost all but almost) just really excited! We appreciate the work all of you guys at Squad, the experimental tester, the modds and everyone else for their hard work! Hope you get to some nice Red Bull crash induced sleep soon. :)

I remember that, good old times!

I'm on the hype train... I'm living off of the hype... I AM GOING TO FLY ROCKETS FUELED ON PURE HYPE!

The hype is real!!!

In the beginning there was nothing. Then bang, pure hype expanded through the universe. Hype had a gravitational pull, so large collections of hype were spread throughout the universe. THEN KSP SUCKED IT UP LIKE A BLACK HOLE!

Kerbal Space Hype

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit hyped.

EDIT: Actually, I think that's caffeine, close enough!?