The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

And the 64 bit Windows build is up.

I suppose interesting nugget from the latest experimentals:

Both PC versions had a net change of 112 bytes. Linux and OSX had no net change in package size.

Take that however you want lol

Oh I just had a great idea! One that fixes the 502 errors, lessens the hype (sorry guys but it has to be done) and makes everyone happy that Squad goes through the "official channels"

Email.

Yes that old dinosaur email could be used to notify us of when updates are made! Everyone on the forum can choose to subscribe or not and those that do can sit back and not mash f5 and go about their day. The second the update is out they get a ping with their email! Is this feasible?

Edited by moeggz
I'm bad at typing in enlgkajiodsjra

Answer me, my confusion train is staring to derail...

Misinterpreting, they are talking about the various aspects of what will hopefully be a final release candidate (what we actually download). Everyone will get it at that release at the same time regardless of OS.

They are talking about the test builds in steamdb:

http://steamdb.info/app/220200/history/

Each of those is a specific update/change to the game uploaded by the devs for the testers to test. Now all versions have been updated and released. They will be tested as a Release Candidate and if found to be lacking in bugs, etc...will be released for use. If you are not a tester, there is nothing for you to download as of yet.

look here

It say's that this was the last experimenal build for testing today! if nothing breaks they will release it really really really soon^^ ;)

They are watching the experimental build record, and there has been a series of uploads/reuploads of the components.

This may or may not being the final upload, depending on if the unnamed bug is fixed. We won't know till they take it off experimental.

look here

It say's that this was the last experimenal build for testing today! if nothing breaks they will release it soon ;)

If nothing breaks there will be a release candidate soon. Then that is tested, and only if that goes well is it released.

Oh I just had a great idea! One that fixes the 502 errors, lessens the hype (sorry guys but it has to be done) and makes everyone happy that Squad goes through the "official channels"

Email.

Yes that old dinosaur email could be used to notify us of when updates are made! Everyone on the forum can choose to subscribe or not and those that do can sit back and not mash f5 and go about their day. The second the update is out they get a ping with their email! Is this feasible?

But where's the fun in that?

But where's the fun in that?
A more serious suggestion, has Squad thought of an opt-in text messaging service? Not sure what that would cost or if it is feasible but it might be worth looking into anyway. (Its too late for this one of course)

A more serious suggestion, has Squad thought of an opt-in text messaging service? Not sure what that would cost or if it is feasible but it might be worth looking into anyway.

You mean, Twitter?