The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

Who is Matt?

He's a KSP streamer, and one of the mods put the link to his stream at the top of this page to alleviate site traffic. Little did he know I have two screens and can monitor both with ease :sticktongue:

He's a KSP streamer, and one of the mods put the link to his stream at the top of this page to alleviate site traffic. Little did he know I have two screens and can monitor both with ease :sticktongue:

In this day and age, who has fewer than two monitors (I have three and love it, but I can't survive without two...).

Simple: Laptops.

I routinely have my laptop hooked up to my 19 inch LCD. It's a several-years-old television, and isn't the greatest, but I have it hooked up most times, and get considerable use of it. So, assuming that my experience is the general experience, anyone here using a laptop without a second screen is crazy!

I routinely have my laptop hooked up to my 19 inch LCD. It's a several-years-old television, and isn't the greatest, but I have it hooked up most times, and get considerable use of it. So, assuming that my experience is the general experience, anyone here using a laptop without a second screen is crazy!

It is far from the general experience.